ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Linkin Park - Project Revolution

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Aug 2007, 04:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Linkin Park - Project Revolution

I went to the LP show last Sunday. It was pretty cool. I didn't get there until way late since I had to drive up from SD that day. I caught most of the Bringing Back Sunday show. They were cool enough, but I never really heard anything from them. Some chick at work tells me they're the shit back east. MCR put on a good show, but not as good as the black parade show I saw a few months back. Without doing the whole album the songs lost a lot of their presence. They stopped being a cohesive show, and just became a bunch of songs. They're pretty fun live though and the guitar players are great. They were really hyping LP and getting the crowd worked up.

Now let me talk about the crowd for a minute. There were a lot of kids. Tons. Like, little kids too. There were so many parents there. It was kinda funny. But whatever, I don't mind hanging with them. My buddy was fucking loaded. I drove 500 miles only to turn around, pick his ass up and drive another hour to the show. We get there and he's pounding this six pack of tall cans. It was like 6:00. I was getting pissed because I wanted to get in and check out as much as I could, but he's like "hold on, I only got 2 more to go." Lame. So I finally got his drunk ass into the show and put him in his seat with more beer. He had like 10 more beers over the next couple hours. But then he was all fucked up by the time LP came out and he kept bitching that we should leave early to beat the crowd WTF DUDE DON'T EVEN GO THEN! I told him he knows where the truck is and I'll meet him there later if he wants

So LP came on around 9:15 and just started jamming. They started with a bunch of there hits and the crowd was getting really into it. Everybody was standing on shit to see. There was this 10 year old girl in front of me and she was fucking tall and she kept standing on her chair. I couldn't bring myself to tell her off. But earlier I told her mom or something off because I was trying to get a shirt with all these fucking brats paying for stuff with their parents credit cards, and I let this bitch and her little boy in front of me to order something and the little fucker answers his cell phone right at the head of the line. I was like, fuck this, so I just told the guy what I wanted and gave him cash. It took about 10 secs. The mom goes "We were here first" (which she wasn't, I was just trying to be nice to her kid) and I go, "Yeah, and your son would rather talk on his phone" Cunt.

Anyways, her and her kids are 2 rows in front of me

There was a general admission lawn area at the top of the venue. DO NOT WANT EVER. They were packed up there like fucking cattle.

Ok, so LP was tearing it up for about the first 30 mins, but then they rolled out a fucking keyboard and Shinoda sits down at it and starts playing all this piano stuff. WTF??? So Mike and Chester start doing all these songs like super slow and moody. I was like "Where'd the band go?" I needed a pillow. It was sucking the life out of the crowd. This boring part went on for about 20 mins, at which point all I wanted to do was scream at them to start rocking again. Thankfully, they did.

So they played the rest of their songs, pretty much all of them. They played like every single song they've ever written, but since they're mostly like 2 mins long, it's not a big deal. They played some other stuff I never heard before too, maybe it was leftovers from their last album.

Anyways, it was a pretty fun show. The most annoying things were my drunk friend, the tall assed girl, the douche down the row that smoke his fucking joints the entire freaking night, and the noisy chickas behind me that wouldn't shut up. Pretty much everything except the bands

Still, if you're a fan, check it out.

I'll spare everyone the details of the awsome Bangals/Heart show from Fri

Next up, Velvet Revolver

Also, it is worth noting, that for the price of going to the Police, I will have gone to 4 other concerts instead...yep.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2007, 04:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

If this was just a LP tour I would of gone and seem them. But the whole bill sucks ass. So fuck that.

Oh and I hate concerts with a bunch of kids. I haven't been to many with a shit load of kids, but when there are a whole bunch it ruins the whole atmosphere. Actually I find the atmosphere shitty at ALOT of concerts either way.

In a couple weeks I have two conerts in one weekend. That should be pretty fucking sweet. Manson on the Friday and VR on the Sunday.
Old 01 Aug 2007, 07:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

I'm going on the 4th in Dallas....
Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2007, 07:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I really wanted to go to this not just for LP but I also really like MCR and HIM.

I'm glad to hear you had a good time though Exo.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote