ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

SD Comic Con

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Aug 2007, 01:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default SD Comic Con

So, I went to the SD Comic Con last week and hereís a recap. It was crazy. There was too much shit and too many people. What they need to do is separate some of the events. Like, they need to do one weekend of just comic and toys and stuff and then start a separate show with all the movies, tv and stuff like that. Because all the goddamned tv and movie stuff was packed with crap and took up so much space. But anyways, I had a pretty good time. I met a lot of people, but because it was so crowded, I didnít get very many autographs this year. Maybe next time or at wondercon. I just didnít have time. I wanted to meet Mcfarlane, but no luck. They had a cool Legoís booth. A ton of badass starwars stuff. I picked up some prints and art books. I met Maddox, the tokidoki guy, some other indy artists, Bendis, Van Sciver(sp?) Lenil Yu and that was about it. I was there for about 6 hours and it killed me. So many people. Was like trying to fight a mob the whole time. I didnít get to go to any panels or discussions, or watch any shows. I need to go for more days next year so I can take my time.

Now, there were a ton of cosplayers and stuff there. Some of them, were pretty awful. A couple cuties wearing some tiny outfits though that made up for it. There was this one fat mofo laying on the floor. He mustíve been like 400 lbs. But heís sprawled out on the floor of a convention center eating some fucking chicken legs he had crumbs everywhere and his pants were dirty. It was gross. Young nerds were in force as well. The place sold out. Sold out? Thereís tons of people.

Anyway, hereís some pics.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2007, 01:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

girl from charger game owns.....

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2007, 06:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Just like I said in your last thread about Project Revolution I really wanted to go to Comic Con this year,but alas it was sold out before I even thought about getting tickets.

Glad to hear you had a good time Exo.

Last edited by Jason; 01 Aug 2007 at 06:50 PM.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2007, 07:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
Just like I said in your last thread about Project Revolution I really wanted to go to Comic Con this year,but alas it was sold out before I even thought about getting tickets.

Glad to hear you had a good time Exo.
Yeah, I was going to go on Fri and Sat, but when I heard Sat sold out I was like h: So I hurried up and registered for Fri early that week. Fri ended up selling out too. They're going to start preregistration super early for next year. Get your tix early.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote