ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

WTF is with Kanye West's New Sound

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jul 2007, 02:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK
Default WTF is with Kanye West's New Sound

So I'm listening to the radio yesterday, and this guy is like well we got the new Kanye West single titled stronger ft. Daft Punk. Right there I was like what Daft Punk, why is a techno DJ Band with Kanye west then I heard the song and was like damn, I feel gay admitting this but Daft Punk was one of my favorite listening groups when I was young and I still listen to them once in a while, but this song just kicks ass. The guy said Kanye West will get new fans for his new cd and hes got one now. I used to hate his music but the song is so catchy.

I'm gonna post the video right here, but tell me your thoughts on his new sound?

Kanye West ft. Daft Punk
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cZd1Js0QaOI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cZd1Js0QaOI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2007, 05:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

I just don't like this song...I like most of Kanye West's stuff...like his other single..Can't Tell Me Nothing is great...that's just my opinion.
what777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2007, 06:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

That's cool...but I like the original Daft Punk song more.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WufLXFlI_dM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WufLXFlI_dM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2007, 06:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

i dig it
Old 14 Jul 2007, 07:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I like this song, it grew on me cause at first i thinking to myself that he was ruining a good song in "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger", but after a few more listens i liked how he did it and just felt the song was pretty damn good. I'm not a massive Kanye West fan, but some of his songs are good and this being one of them.

Does the video remind you of Akira? Especially the part where the nurse sees kanye West in the bed and then he gets up all possessed like and uses his mind to force the guards back. For some reason that reminded of Akira.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2007, 11:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Kanye West is a no-talent, race baiting hack. He is doing typical shit that these bitches do when they are unable to actually compose a song for themselves. He is a worse version of piddy. I hope the cia drags him behind a dumpster and shoots him in the face.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2007, 10:55 PM   #7 (permalink)

~FlawLess~ ~FlawLess~ ~FlawLess~ ~FlawLess~ ~FlawLess~ ~FlawLess~ ~FlawLess~ ~FlawLess~ ~FlawLess~ ~FlawLess~ ~FlawLess~

Well i'm a big Kanye fan i like the record "Can't tell me nothing" and stronger is a great song the video is just confusing

PS-he didn't jack the song he just sampled the voice, he always does that

Join Now!!

Last edited by ~FlawLess~; 18 Jul 2007 at 10:59 PM.
~FlawLess~ is offline   Reply With Quote