ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Woo Hoo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jul 2007, 06:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Woo Hoo

Fall season premeire dates are starting to come in

First in is FOX

Prison Breeak Sept17
Bones Sept19
House Sept25
Family Guy Sept23
Simpsons Sept23
K-Ville Sept17

Hopefully ABC and NBC hit next....

I love Fall TV season.

What shows are you lookin forward to?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jul 2007, 07:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Of those just Family Guy and Simpsons, but I am going to try to watch Prison Break.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jul 2007, 09:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Lame lame lame.

Kurt, you kill me. You refuse to read a book, insinuating that you're above such a thing, and then you bray like it's your birthday over tripe like this. The banality of those shows can't even be described with words.

The only one remotely watchable is House and that lasts for about 12 minutes until you realize that they're doing the exact same thing they've done every week, only using a new "mystery patient" with new "mystery symptoms."

So lame that networks can slap a repetitive, craptastic soap opera in a Prime Time slot, put a stethoscope on a motherfucker and get ratings out their ass.

Nice to see all the Prime Time soap operas make their way into your rotation. You're a big Gray's Anatomy fan as well, I assume?

The only show I'm looking forward to in the Fall lineup is the return of regular season NFL. MAYBE Lost. Maybe.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jul 2007, 11:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Brother
Lame lame lame.

Kurt, you kill me. You refuse to read a book, insinuating that you're above such a thing, and then you bray like it's your birthday over tripe like this. The banality of those shows can't even be described with words.

The only one remotely watchable is House and that lasts for about 12 minutes until you realize that they're doing the exact same thing they've done every week, only using a new "mystery patient" with new "mystery symptoms."

So lame that networks can slap a repetitive, craptastic soap opera in a Prime Time slot, put a stethoscope on a motherfucker and get ratings out their ass.

Nice to see all the Prime Time soap operas make their way into your rotation. You're a big Gray's Anatomy fan as well, I assume?

The only show I'm looking forward to in the Fall lineup is the return of regular season NFL. MAYBE Lost. Maybe.

Late.
You had me from "banality"

Old 12 Jul 2007, 11:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

What can I say?? That's my hook. Works every time.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 13 Jul 2007, 08:26 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Brother
You're a big Gray's Anatomy fan as well, I assume?

I am......

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2007, 03:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Heroes and Smallville. That's all.
Old 17 Jul 2007, 01:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

SEPTEMBER 11
"The Biggest Loser"
SEPTEMBER 17
"Deal or No Deal"
SEPTEMBER 24
"CHUCK"
"Heroes"
"JOURNEYMAN"
SEPTEMBER 25
"The Singing Bee"
"Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"
SEPTEMBER 26
"Deal or No Deal"
"BIONIC WOMAN"
"LIFE"
SEPTEMBER 27
"My Name Is Earl"
"The Office"
"ER"
SEPTEMBER 28
"Deal or No Deal"
"Las Vegas"
OCTOBER 4
"30 Rock"
OCTOBER 5
"Friday Night Lights"
OCTOBER 25
"Scrubs"

Hooray for HEROES!!!!

Old 17 Jul 2007, 01:36 AM   #9 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

New Heroes on my birthday...

BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!!!!!!!!
Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2007, 01:38 AM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The 23rd of September is a better day to be born. What with The Cusp and all.

Late.

Old 17 Jul 2007, 01:40 AM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph
New Heroes on my birthday...

BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!!!!!!!!
Happy early birthday

Old 17 Jul 2007, 06:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
SEPTEMBER 11
"The Biggest Loser"
SEPTEMBER 17
"Deal or No Deal"
SEPTEMBER 24
"CHUCK"
"Heroes"
"JOURNEYMAN"
SEPTEMBER 25
"The Singing Bee"
"Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"
SEPTEMBER 26
"Deal or No Deal"
"BIONIC WOMAN"
"LIFE"
SEPTEMBER 27
"My Name Is Earl"
"The Office"
"ER"
SEPTEMBER 28
"Deal or No Deal"
"Las Vegas"
OCTOBER 4
"30 Rock"
OCTOBER 5
"Friday Night Lights"
OCTOBER 25
"Scrubs"

Hooray for HEROES!!!!
It is so far away...

Old 18 Jul 2007, 12:19 AM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Football. That's the show I'm looking forward to.
Old 18 Jul 2007, 07:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

i'm looking forward to new episodes of the office; that's about it.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2007, 07:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Football. That's the show I'm looking forward to.
Your actually looking forward to watching the Lions? Matt Millen? 3-13? Any of that ring a bell?