ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Live Earth Planet

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Jul 2007, 01:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Live Earth Planet

So, did you guys watch any of this self indulgent concert? I noticed a couple things. There were a lot of seats left and that some of these people have massive egos. HUGE. But anyway, to point out the hypocrisy of a lot of them would be a waste of time, so instead I'll focus on that shrivled old whore Madonna...

Quote:
LIVE EARTH star Madonna is today exposed as a climate-change catastrophe—with a BIGGER carbon footprint than 14,000 people.

The 48-year-old pop legend fronted the London leg of the global event, calling on the world to reduce carbon emissions.

But that's all hot air. We can reveal that Madonna is a huge gas-guzzler, churning out tonnes of CO2.

Amazingly, her disgraceful carbon footprint—the measure of an individual's carbon emissions—is the equivalent of 54 average Americans, 102 Brits or an astonishing 14,548 Malawians.

Our tally went off the scale after we examined her lavish lifestyle, which includes NINE homes across the world, SIX cars and THREE private jet trips in a year.

We also included her 20 scheduled return flights—and a 56-stop Confessions Tour with her entourage and equipment.

Preaching

Green watchdogs have slammed the findings, which cast a shadow over the star's attempts to encourage others to turn off a few bulbs to curb global warming.

John Buckley, managing director of leading audit firm Carbon Footprint Ltd, said: "It's OK pop stars preaching to us, but it will be good if they look at their own lifestyles to reduce their carbon emissions."

Madonna and husband Guy Ritchie live in Marylebone, London, but she owns five more homes in the capital, a country pile in Wiltshire, a house in Hollywood and a New York apartment.

We assumed average CO2 emissions at all nine homes, giving a total of 91,000kg a year. Her two gas-guzzling Range Rovers, along with four other cars from her fleet added 8,000kg.

Using her private jet alone, Madonna took two return trips to Malawi—where she adopted her baby David—and a return journey to the paradise of Maldives for a break.

Altogether, Madonna clocked up a climate-shattering 1,018,372kg of CO2 a year. The average Brit produces just 10,000kg.

Also, can somebody please inform her that the song "Hey You" was already recorded 25 years ago, and was much better in it's original form. ty.

But seriously, where does this queen of the most indulgent lifestyle witnessed in the last century get off on telling other people what to do??? Hey, Madonna, do the earth a favor and kill yourself.

Also, I still like some of the bands that were playing and stuff, but c'mon

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2007, 01:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Nope. I gave it all all of 3 seconds in the middle of a rant Melissa Etridge was in the middle of.
Old 09 Jul 2007, 01:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I saw a pic that showed the goddamn Black Eyed Peas together on stage there...

Any event that would facilitate the reunion of this "group" after they'd supposedly "broke up" is something I'd consider suspect just on general principle.

I love hypocrisy. LMAO at Madonna Gore...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2007, 01:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^Roger Waters was there

So was Linkin Park

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2007, 03:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
^Roger Waters was there
He's all anti war now. A new song he played at the concert was about a true story when he was a teen and he went to the middle east or some shit, and some sand nigger family helped him out. There was some cartoon about it up on the screen while he was playing the song. Basically he was saying they aren't all bad over there...

I watched like 5mins of Live Earth. I couldn't believe how many seats weren't filled either. And the people who were there looked so bored. The crowd sucked.
Old 09 Jul 2007, 04:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Did anybody learn anything from this event that was "earth" related?
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2007, 06:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaux
Did anybody learn anything from this event that was "earth" related?
They left 1,000 pounds of trash on the ground after the concert. All biodegradable I'm sure
Old 09 Jul 2007, 07:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
^Roger Waters was there
Not surprised. That's Rog, though. Always has been. I still love 'im.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 09 Jul 2007, 08:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

i didn't even know it was on until i was channel surfing after work. apparently it flopped huge. i heard that <1,000,000 people watched it on tv.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2007, 08:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

I hate Live Earth so much. So much.
Old 09 Jul 2007, 09:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Tens of people watched this shit.

Hello...Environmentalist Whackos?? I speak for most Americans when I say "WE DON'T CARE. SHUT YOUR YAPS AND GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING MUD FARM, HIPPIES. FUCK YOU ALL. GREENPEACE CAN LICK MY NUTS."

Late.

Old 09 Jul 2007, 09:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

It's not the environmentalism i disagree with; its the manner in which they executed this shambles. first, and foremost, charging entry to a charity concert that is not-for-profit. get fucked, live earth.
Old 10 Jul 2007, 12:35 AM   #13 (permalink)
Secret Agent

even the hosts were taking the piss out of it
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/71h832vSrTw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/71h832vSrTw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Old 10 Jul 2007, 09:06 AM   #14 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I would've watched it, but I had no idea when it was on. The only news I ever heard about the show was a couple months ago when I heard them talking about it's existence on the radio.

I'm surprised the Stones weren't there. I could've sworn I'd heard something about them being there.
Old 09 Oct 2007, 08:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Here Boston...like a big, shiny nickel, I'm bumping this just for you...go to town, kid. Go to town.

Late.