ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

First pic of Indiana Jones 4

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jun 2007, 09:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default First pic of Indiana Jones 4

Damn ford's gettin' old.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2007, 11:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

Yeah, he still looks sound as fuck, though...
Townduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2007, 01:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

"Are the folks on the Universal back lot telling the truth to theme park guests?

A few TMZ staffers took a ride yesterday on the Universal Studios Hollywood Tour where they passed an enormous Aztec temple set that tour guides said was being built for the upcoming flick "National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets," but could it really be for the Indiana Jones sequel?
We called Jerry Bruckheimer Films, the production company for "National Treasure," and it turns out the Nic Cage pic is wrapping production next week outside of L.A., so clearly Universal needs to update their tour guides.

Our staffers thought the giant Aztec set could have something to do with the long awaited Indiana Jones sequel, and questioned the tour guides, who had no clue. Later, we contacted Universal Studios Production, which denied any link to Indiana Jones, saying, "We do not reveal the details of our shooting locations." Details about "Indy 4" have been under wraps for a while, but filming reportedly began this week.

As for the folks at Universal ... "Snakes, why did they have to be snakes?"

tmz.com
Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2007, 06:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

He sure aged better then Sly. I was bummed when Sean C. backed out, but Indy was my inspiration so I'll still go see it.
Old 23 Jun 2007, 08:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Sin

Damn ford's gettin' old.
Getting??

Been.

Indiana Jones still owns.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote