ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Fall Out Boy in club brawl

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jun 2007, 09:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
the fuck Fall Out Boy in club brawl

Quote:
Fall Out Boy in club brawl

06/13/2007 3:00 PM, Yahoo! Music
courtesy of NME.com

Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz was allegedly involved in a club brawl in the early hours of yesterday (June 12) morning.

Fall Out Boy were due to perform a brief acoustic set at the rock club Schuba's following their gig at Charter One Pavilion in Chicago.

However, the gig did not go as planned. According to an unnamed Schuba's patron, in between songs during Fall Out Boy's set "A guy started calling Pete a sell out, asking him: 'Where's [a;;eged girlfriend] Ashlee [Simpson]?' and making fun of his hoodie."

Despite Wentz initially laughing the comments off, when Fall Out Boy exited the club's stage, things apparently got more serious, reports MTV News.

The patron said: "They did their last song, walking off the stage and headed toward a side door to go out onto the sidewalk. But that's when the scuffle happened. The crowd surged back, then snapped forward. From my vantage point, I could see Fall Out Boy security was pounding on the guy. The guy was down on the floor, shirt ripped, bleeding from ear and nose. There was a lot of blood."

However, Wentz claimed he was just defending himself.

He said: "Yes, the guy was heckling me and the band, so were other people, mostly in good fun. But we get heckled onstage all the time, and while I'm a jerk, I'm not the kind of person who would ever lash out at someone simply over this.

"The truth is on the way out the door I had to pass directly next to the guy and I knew it, so I kept my head down and walked out. As I did, the guy reached out and grabbed me and said something I couldn't really hear--it was a glorious use of the English language, though.

"As he grabbed me, I punched him. Yell all you want at me, say whatever, but in a situation like that I will defend myself. After that of course it got chaotic, [but] we have several independent witnesses that gave statement saying he grabbed me first. I am not worried over the outcome as I was clearly right. Anything anyone else is saying or writing is simply not true."

As previously reported Wentz had an altercation with a security guard at the Sunshine Theatre in New Mexico in January after the guard allegedly shoved a member of the band's security team. No charges were filed.
Damn, when I first read this I has hoping that someone in Fall Out Boy go their ass kicked.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2007, 11:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Except for the drummer I think everyone in FOB can hold there own, just because they play shitty music doesn't mean they can't throw a punch.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 2007, 07:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Fall Out Boy is just totally gay. Completely. I hope they all got fuckin curb stomped.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 2007, 07:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

This ain't a scene, it's an arse rape.

Last edited by Townduke; 17 Jun 2007 at 07:42 PM.
Townduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 2007, 08:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

I think you have mistaken this board for someone who cares....
Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 2007, 08:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I hope they got their asses beat. I also hope someone took a razor to those dumbass mutton chops Wentz has.