ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

www.ratm82407.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jun 2007, 06:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default www.ratm82407.com

I don't know what this is about, but I can only be good.

www.ratm82407.com
Old 06 Jun 2007, 07:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Tour maybe?
Old 06 Jun 2007, 07:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBC
Rage is getting back together
Every post you make shows how much more stupid you actually are.

Last edited by Rebel; 07 Jun 2007 at 07:52 PM.
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2007, 10:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

There's another band that isn't gay...maybe there's hope.

But yeah...Zack's gotta be close to running out of money by now.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2007, 10:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Oh god please let there be a tour.
Old 07 Jun 2007, 01:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.

I wanna go, but I can't help thinking the night would end with tear gas and riot gear.

===========

A little more detail from Ultimate-Guitar:

Rage Against The Machine Launch Mysterious Countdown Clock
artist: rage against the machine date: 06/07/2007 category: general music news

When it was announced back on January 22 that Rage Against the Machine would reunite for a headlining slot at the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival in April, it was implied that the show would be the band's only reunion gig.

In fact, guitarist Tom Morello told MTV News that Coachella's closing set would be Rage's sole reunion performance, at least for the foreseeable future.

Then, two months ago, Rage — who split in 2000 — announced that they'd be participating in the revived Rock the Bells Festival alongside Wu-Tang Clan, Public Enemy and others this summer. The band has agreed to appear at the July 28 and 29 dates at New York's Randall's Island; the August 11 gig in San Bernardino, California; and the August 18 stop in San Francisco.

Now, a new Web site has surfaced, ratm82407.com, which features two countdown clocks and the opening riff to Rage's "Bulls on Parade" running in a continuous — and, to be honest, annoying — loop.

One clock is set to expire on Monday, with the other ticking away to August 24. But beyond that, there's little information about the actual site itself (which is registered to LiveNation, the concert promotion company spun off by radio giant Clear Channel Communications), or what it might mean.

Because of who owns the site — and the band's reversal of the "one gig" commitment — it wouldn't be a stretch to assume it signifies the announcement of an upcoming, full-on Rage reunion tour and a new studio LP, or possibly even a live release recorded during the band's Coachella set (see "Rage Against The Machine's Ferocious Reunion Caps Coachella's Final Night"). Really, at this point, it's all just mere speculation on the part of fans and music-biz insiders.

Last edited by Dade; 07 Jun 2007 at 05:20 PM.
Dade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2007, 06:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kaj
Jobber

Kaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel

Turns out that he's not the only one stupid enough to believe:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blabbermouth
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE has launched two online countdowns at RATM82407.com, with one clock counting down to Monday, June 11, and the other to August 24. Sources have told Launch that if you go to the site and change the system clock on your own computer to a date after June 11, the site displays an announcement for a RAGE concert on August 24 at the Alpine Valley Music Theater in East Troy, Wisconsin. According to the site, tickets for the show will go on sale next Saturday, June 16, at 10:00 a.m.

While the Alpine Valley website has listed a RAGE concert at the venue on August 24, there has been no official confirmation of that show until now, and there is no word yet on whether it will be part of a full-fledged tour. Following the band's first performance in seven years at the Coachella Festival in April, its only other confirmed gigs are four dates on the Rock The Bells tour, in late July in New York City and in mid-August in California.

There's also been speculation that August 24 will see the release of a live album taped at Coachella or new studio material from the band, or simply an official announcement that the band is RAGE reuniting permanently.

RAGE guitarist Tom Morello recently told Launch that the initial impetus to reactivate the band was not financial but political. "People never stopped offering RAGE shows throughout the whole seven years while the band was gone," he said. "But we got together, and taking a look at the dire times that we live in and, you know, RAGE was certainly the most outspoken political voice in rock music throughout the Nineties, I mean, I think it's long overdue that RAGE comes back and has a say."

Meanwhile, Morello is keeping busy on the road as his political folk alter ago THE NIGHTWATCHMAN, with dates scheduled through this month and July.

I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are
!
Kaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2007, 07:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaj
Turns out that he's not the only one stupid enough to believe:
What I meant by that is that Rage already got back together... and he's a little slow......

Blabbermouth knows shit. They're the most useless website. For one, they wouldn't have a countdown for ONE show. If they ever were going to do something like this for only one show, they would of done it for their first show back together. And releasing another live album is pointless. The last live album was one of their last concerts before the split anyways.

Quote:
LMFAO.

You neg rep me for this and then you delete your dumbass post anyways?
Old 07 Jun 2007, 07:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
LMFAO.

You neg rep me for this and then you delete your dumbass post anyways?
Not only that but after you had quoted it too.
Old 07 Jun 2007, 09:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

I deleted it, just cus
Old 08 Jun 2007, 12:47 AM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Boston what's up?? You had a post deleted, kid?? Where's the outrage?? Where's the vitriol?? Cry Freedom baby...Abuse Of Power...like your favorite three words to say other than "On My Face."

What's up, kid?? You just gonna take that??

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2007, 07:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I'm dying for a new RATM album but I'll settle for a tour... as long as they come to my area
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2007, 07:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

What the fuck. Looks like those clowns at Blabbermouth were right about something for once. That clock was for ONE goddamn show. What the fuck is that shit.
Old 13 Jun 2007, 07:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kaj
Jobber

Kaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellation

That's fucking retarded!
Believe it or not Blabbermouth are often right about things just slow at finding the info.

I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are
!
Kaj is offline   Reply With Quote