ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Sin City 2 In Trouble

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 May 2007, 03:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Default Sin City 2 In Trouble

Via: JoBlo.com

Sin City 2 off? May. 30, 2007

Source: Dark Horizons by: James Thoo

Apparently, even though I remember some time ago reporting that Robert Rodriguez had shown Smokin' Joe Carnahan a teaser or some sort for his upcoming project SIN CITY 2, the film is actually still in limbo. Michael Madsen (RESERVOIR DOGS) told Premiere Magazine that:

"They haven't shot it yet. I don't know if they ever will. I am not sure [about] the franchise. I think the Grindhouse thing didn't kind of work out... I don't know what effect that is going to have on making Sin City 2"

He adds that the only reason he did his small role in the first film "was because Robert Rodriguez said that if I took that little part I would get a bigger role in the sequel, that Bob would have more to do in the sequel."

Well that sucks. No two ways about that, it's bad news. I had been under the impression things were moving smoothly, especially with the aforementioned teaser, and with those casting rumors of Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie/Rachel Weisz running wild. I'm not really sure why GRINDHOUSE would impact Rodriguez' future projects, the guy has made tons of money in the past, surely GRINDHOUSE's failure wasn't so monumental as to undo all the good work he'd done in the past? Here's hoping it isn't...

=====================

That would suck, I'd love to see Sin City, cus it could get away with using fresh characters, and could focus on the story as they should.
Old 01 Jun 2007, 02:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

According to www.IMDB.com Sin 2 City is coming most likely summer of 2008.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote