ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Ozzy still kicks ass.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 May 2007, 08:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Ozzy still kicks ass.

The new Ozzy album is so good. Anyone else check it out yet?
Old 22 May 2007, 08:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kaj
Jobber

Kaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellation

How do you mean good?, good as in Down to Earth was the shit and i love the single he did with his daughter OR as in Bark at the Moon was ace (the original / 1995 remaster) and it remains one of the best Ozzy albums to date?

I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are
!
Kaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 May 2007, 08:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaj
How do you mean good?, good as in Down to Earth was the shit and i love the single he did with his daughter OR as in Bark at the Moon was ace (the original / 1995 remaster) and it remains one of the best Ozzy albums to date?
I didn't like Down To Earth. There was only a few good songs on there.

If you're going to compare the sound to any other album, Down To Earth is the closest I guess. But by me saying this you'll probably get the wrong idea.

Personally I think No More Tears is the best Ozzy album.
Old 22 May 2007, 08:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kaj
Jobber

Kaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellation

Interesting, i'll give it a listen sometime. Has there been a single released yet?

I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are
!
Kaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 May 2007, 08:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaj
Interesting, i'll give it a listen sometime. Has there been a single released yet?
Yeah, I don't wanna stop.
Old 23 May 2007, 05:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I'm trying to listen to some of it now but the Ozzy page is taking a week and a half to load.

~EDIT~

I don't wanna stop is badass. Definately buying this album and definately seeing if I can talk my dad into Ozzfest this year.

Last edited by Spear; 23 May 2007 at 05:31 PM.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2007, 05:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
I'm trying to listen to some of it now but the Ozzy page is taking a week and a half to load.

~EDIT~

I don't wanna stop is badass. Definately buying this album and definately seeing if I can talk my dad into Ozzfest this year.
Ozzfest is so shitty. I wish he would go on a normal tour. I think the last time he went on a tour was like 5-6 years ago.

That was my first concert.
Old 23 May 2007, 05:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Ozzfest is so shitty. I wish he would go on a normal tour. I think the last time he went on a tour was like 5-6 years ago.

That was my first concert.
Yeah it's loaded with a ton of bands I don't give a fuck about. But the idea of seeing Ozzy with a brand new kickass set, and if the rumors are true, free admision, it's enough to make me try to convince my dad to go.
Old 23 May 2007, 06:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Yeah it's loaded with a ton of bands I don't give a fuck about. But the idea of seeing Ozzy with a brand new kickass set, and if the rumors are true, free admision, it's enough to make me try to convince my dad to go.
No rumors. It is free.
Old 23 May 2007, 06:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
No rumors. It is free.
Ahh alright. Thanks for clearing that up. I had a hunch it was free, but I couldn't be sure. I'd go to one source and it'd say "free admission", and then go to another one, and it'd have a link to ticketmaster.
Old 23 May 2007, 06:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Ahh alright. Thanks for clearing that up. I had a hunch it was free, but I couldn't be sure. I'd go to one source and it'd say "free admission", and then go to another one, and it'd have a link to ticketmaster.
Really?

I didn't bother checking out tickets because its not even comming to Toronto. But last I heard you need to sign up for something, then they send you an email with tickets. But it could be different now.
Old 23 May 2007, 06:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Really?

I didn't bother checking out tickets because its not even comming to Toronto. But last I heard you need to sign up for something, then they send you an email with tickets. But it could be different now.
I'll check it out. I'll probably be talking to my dad this weekend so I'll see if he wants to go. It depends on a couple of things though.

But if he's for it, and we can make it, I'm definately looking into it.