ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

The Sarah Conor Chronicles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 May 2007, 04:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Default The Sarah Conor Chronicles

Teaser clips from IGN:

http://media.tv.ign.com/media/850/85...d_1995628.html

I give it one and a half season. Thoughts?
Old 21 May 2007, 05:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bc7mzoqHahU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bc7mzoqHahU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Cool preview traile.
Old 22 May 2007, 09:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kaj
Jobber

Kaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellationKaj is about to climax from said public fellation

I give it less than a season storyline is weak and contradicts what was said in T3, also Summer Glau cannot pull of the line 'come with me if you want to live'. I'm not much looking forward to any of the Terminator movies now, the new owners of the franchise are setting up for a new trilogy without Arnie or James Cameron.
Anyway back on track ..... they seem to insist on using the old terminators while we know there are newer ones, also at the end of T2 they assumed the war was over. On top of that they have ignored the fact that only Arnie's character was reprogrammed to save John, no other terminators were reprogrammed.

I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are
!
Kaj is offline   Reply With Quote