ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Bad News for 'The Punisher" (JoBlo.com)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 May 2007, 11:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Default Bad News for 'The Punisher" (JoBlo.com)

Jane & Punisher split! May. 16, 2007

Source: Ain't It Cool News by: Ben Barna

Thomas Jane and THE PUNISHER 2 have ended their relationship, citing irreconcilable differences. Sources close to the couple say that Jane was unhappy with the direction the movie was heading, and would rather not reprise the role of Frank Castle in the sequel to the 2004 film if it wasnít going to be done right. Jane broke the news himself to AICN, and was clearly devastated over the break-up:

Iím writing to tell you that I regretfully and painfully had to pull out of P2. I canít tell you how completely broken up I am about it. After busting my ass at the gym four days a week for almost two years, watching every character driven action pic that any fan would ask me to watch while I was standing in line buying egg whites and Tuna fish... Punisher fans are already fighting an uphill battle as it is. And Iíve always felt a responsibility to fight that fight for them and with them so that Frank Castle gets the treatment he deserves.Ē

===============================

Wonder if they wanted robot spiders? Thoughts? What did you think of the first film?
Old 16 May 2007, 12:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Good. Hopefully Punisher 2 will make my goddamned spidey 129 skyrocket. The first one didn't do much help at all. I blame this fucker.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote