ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

GnR Fight Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 May 2007, 11:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default GnR Fight Thread

Who is the guy at the bottom of the pic?? Does Axl have a mini-me on stage??

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2007, 11:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Maybe guy is his personal salad tosser
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2007, 11:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2007, 12:31 AM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

He's the most talented muscian of all time.

aka axl mutherfuckin rose biatch.
Old 12 May 2007, 12:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Nah...I'm not talking about Axl, I'm talking about the dude in front of him with the exact same setup on his right arm and the fake dreads, kinda like the ones Axl used to sport...as shown at points A and B in the following:

Who is he??

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2007, 07:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
He's the most talented muscian of all time.

aka axl mutherfuckin rose biatch.
Old 12 May 2007, 07:58 AM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Nah...I'm not talking about Axl, I'm talking about the dude in front of him with the exact same setup on his right arm and the fake dreads, kinda like the ones Axl used to sport...as shown at points A and B in the following:

Who is he??

Late.
lmao... I didn't even notice that before.

I don't know... the only thing I can think of is thats a screen he's standing in front of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
This is comming from a guy who had Nikki Sixx as his AV.
Old 12 May 2007, 08:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
This is comming from a guy who had Nikki Sixx as his AV.
I also don't preach about him like he's some sort of god.

I know he sucks the big one when it comes to playing music, but the dude's a great songwriter.
Old 12 May 2007, 11:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Chinese Democracy [Solving the mystery that is]

In order to understand why Chinese Democacy has yet to see the light of day, we have to think about the title itself.

Chinese Democracy.

Think about that for a second.

Thought about it? Alright good, now let's proceed. The Republic of China uses a communist government. They will probably never implement a democracy. What does that mean to me? It means the title is meant to explain when the album will be released. My conclusion? Never.

There you have it folks, I have solved the mystery of Chinese Democracy. You no longer have to wait for this album because it will not be released. I hope haven't burst anybody's bubble.
Old 12 May 2007, 12:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Amazing deduction work as always Stick.
Old 12 May 2007, 12:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

This has been a joke in the media for years now.

Don't think you're the first to come up with this.
Old 12 May 2007, 12:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peazy

Amazing deduction work as always Stick.
Are you being sarcastic?

Quote:
This has been a joke in the media for years now.

Don't think you're the first to come up with this.
I don't follow the media, so in my eyes I am the first
Old 12 May 2007, 12:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Are you being sarcastic?
Maybe...
Old 12 May 2007, 01:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Check out their new video:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fu-6YkNa0Fk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fu-6YkNa0Fk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

It rawks!
Old 12 May 2007, 02:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK

I don't follow the media, so in my eyes I am the first
Well good. Cause the media is full of shit. All they do is make stuff up and then you and everyone else believes what they write about Guns n Roses.