ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

The Rock to play captain Marvel?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 May 2007, 12:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default The Rock to play captain Marvel?

From Comingsoon.net

Superhero films are all the rage now, and new ideas are popping up everyday. But one film, one character, has been talked about forever and I mean forever. That would be Captain Marvel.

So who's going to play the DC Comics man of red and yellow not The Flash? Well, it could be none other than Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson. Today, during a visit to the set of Get Smart, Johnson was wide eyed when the very idea was brought up to re-team with director Peter Segal in the feature, Shazam!

According to Johnson himself, he's spoken to Pete about the role. "Yeah, he did. Listen, John August is writing the script and he's a tremendous writer, and I'll just wait for the script to come in. But I'd love to work with Pete again, and certainly would want to work with John August. So there's a strong possibility."

Are we going to see The Rock in tights? "Well, knowing Pete, he'd update it and make it fresh," Johnson says. "But that's his question; he's very excited about the project and talks about it passionately. Pete also understands the importance of getting that right; he's a big comic book fan."

What's up next for Dwayne The Game Plan from Disney and director Andy Fickman. "The movie is fantastic; I loved working on it. Fickman was great! I saw the movie, and it'll be out in September; I'm very, very excited about that."

As for Get Smart... reports from the set will come shortly; it opens in theaters June 22, 2008.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 May 2007, 01:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I think he could pull it off. Although Bruce Campbell would have been my pic.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 May 2007, 01:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Ya, he won't be wrestling again anytime soon.
Old 11 May 2007, 02:46 AM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
I think he could pull it off. Although Bruce Campbell would have been my pic.
Patrick Warburton was born for this role....

CK is offline   Reply With Quote