ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Just saw Disturbia

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Apr 2007, 11:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK
Default Just saw Disturbia

Ok so I downloaded the movie Disturbia, it interested me, it seemed like one of those thriller movies trying to make it big, like when a stranger calls and so on, but this movie was actually pretty amazing, the story line at the begin is kind of weak, but in a way it makes sense. Lebouf is no longer that disney channel kid I remember growing up. He really plays his part well. I give it 4 out of 5 stars overall. If you got some extra money check it out, or its a must rent when it comes out on DVD.

Plot: After his fathers death, and a few slip ups, Kal is put on house arrest. He finds way to pass the time by becoming a voyeur, and eventually gets tuned in a on one of his neighbors who he thinks may be a cold blooded killer.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Apr 2007, 01:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I saw Rear Window....poofy hair schmuck is no Jimmy Stewart

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Apr 2007, 04:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I adore Shia Labeouf, he has turned into one of my favorite actors and I see everything that he's in.

Disturbia was better than I expected... Kinda slow, but I didn't get bored. Shocking opening, good acting, average ending.

3/5
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Apr 2007, 08:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
I saw Rear Window....poofy hair schmuck is no Jimmy Stewart
Seconded...he's prolly no Christopher Reeve, either.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote