ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

I saw Chris Cornell tonight

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Apr 2007, 01:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default I saw Chris Cornell tonight

Wow.

What a fucking show. I was blown away.

Cornell is on a small promo tour right now playing a few small venues. The place he played at holds 900 people. My buddy and me went down early to get front row. We got in line at 4:30 and it said on the ticket the doors didn't open until 7:00...

3 hours later we get in and get first fucking row. Right up against the gate.

I know all of you are going to say Cornell is washed up and sounds like shit. But really, its the total opposite. He fucking rocks. Since he's been around for so long, and has been in a few different bands its amazing to hear a little bit of everything at the concert. Some Temple of The Dog, Soundgarden, solo stuff, and Audioslave.

I said it before when I saw Staind front row, but its really weird being that close. Its sureal. There's this rock legend five feet in front of me... It just feels so cool.

I got the setlist. I'll take a pic of it tomorrow. Anyways, here's what he played:

Spoonman
Original Fire
No Such Thing (new song)
Say Hello 2 Heaven
Fell On Black Days (this might of been the best song of the night. Its so hard to pick just one though...)
Like A Stone
Outshined

The next 2 songs he played solo acoustic. And wow, they sounded amazing. It was listening to a cd. It was perfect.

Seasons
All Night Thing

Can't Change Me
Doesn't Remind Me
Arms Around Your Love (this is another new song. When he introduced it he called it something else by mistake and you should of seen the look on the bands face. They looked like "Holy shit, I don't know how to play that song." It was hilarious."
Rusty Cage

Encore
Black Hole Sun
Billie Jean

I'm disappointed he didn't play Hunger Stike, Call Me A Dog, and You Know My Name. Although You Know My Name was on the setlist.
Old 15 Apr 2007, 04:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

In related news...I had a bowel movement tonight.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Apr 2007, 08:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
In related news...I had a bowel movement tonight.
I know. Be jealous.