ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Rolling Stone's Top 25 Guilty Pleasures

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Apr 2007, 01:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default Rolling Stone's Top 25 Guilty Pleasures

Quote:
4/9/07, 6:29 pm EST

Rolling Stone’s List of the 25 Undisputed Guilty Pleasure Bands

Those of you who proudly listen to Rush at top volume in your car all summer long, (ie thereby displaying the total lack of guilty in your pleasure), take note:? Rush come in at Number One on our official list of the Rock’s Undisputed Guilty Pleasure Bands. Like the rest of the acts on our list (which you helped put together), we love them to death, and can never forgive ourselves. The full list:

1. Rush
2. E.L.O.
3. Journey
4. ABBA
5. Chicago
6. Boston
7. Foreigner
8. Bread
9. Bon Jovi
10. New Edition
11. The Monkees
12. Motley Crue
13. STYX
14. Eddie Money
15. Simply Red
16. Kelly Clarkson
17. America
18. Wham
19. R.E.O. Speedwagon
20. Poison
21. Lionel Richie
22. Kansas
23. Air Supply
24. Hall & Oates
25. Britney Spears
Alright...Poison, Eddie Money, some STYX, Motley Fuckin Crue, Bon Jovi, and Rush are all bands/artists I'm proud to say I enjoy.
Old 10 Apr 2007, 01:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Alright...Poison, Eddie Money, some STYX, Motley Fuckin Crue, Bon Jovi, and Rush are all bands/artists I'm proud to say I enjoy.
That's because the people at Rolling Stone only aprove of music by unknown underground nobodys so they can stroke their musical elitism. To them, if it's popular, it's crap. If it sells, it's because everyone else is to stupid to know better. They like to think that they're discovering everything and if someone else doesnt' know who the fuck they're talking about, then that just inflates their ego. Fuck em. I haven't looked at a rolling stone in 10 years.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Apr 2007, 06:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

These are the bands from the list that I got CD's of:
3. Journey
5. Chicago
9. Bon Jovi
10. New Edition
13. STYX
14. Eddie Money
19. R.E.O. Speedwagon
20. Poison
21. Lionel Richie
24. Hall & Oates

I enjoyed some songs by Wham and the Monkees also.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Apr 2007, 06:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

1. Rush
3. Journey
4. ABBA
9. Bon Jovi
11. The Monkees
12. Motley Crue
18. Wham
20. Poison
23. Air Supply

I like those ^
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2007, 12:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
formerly Derka

Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Bullshit, I'm proud of enjoying Rush.
Old 12 Apr 2007, 09:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

2. E.L.O.
3. Journey
5. Chicago
6. Boston
7. Foreigner
9. Bon Jovi
11. The Monkees
12. Motley Crue
13. STYX
18. Wham
19. R.E.O. Speedwagon
20. Poison
21. Lionel Richie
24. Hall & Oates
25. Britney Spears

I have songs from each of them in my collection

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2007, 10:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I quite liked Kelly Clarkson's last album.
Old 12 Apr 2007, 10:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
6. Boston
9. Bon Jovi
12. Motley Crue
16. Kelly Clarkson
I've really liked them at one point or another.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2007, 02:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

-Robert Williams
-Mika
-James Blunt
Old 13 Apr 2007, 01:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Rush fucking rocks. I don't know why they are on that list. Everyone I know loves Rush and on one is afraid to admit it.
Old 14 Apr 2007, 07:42 AM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I have songs from the following groups in my collection

3. Journey
5. Chicago
6. Boston
7. Foreigner
9. Bon Jovi
10. New Edition
12. Motley Crue
13. STYX
14. Eddie Money
16. Kelly Clarkson
19. R.E.O. Speedwagon
20. Poison
21. Lionel Richie
24. Hall & Oates
25. Britney Spears

I have seen the following acts in concert

3. Journey
5. Chicago
7. Foreigner
13. STYX
19. R.E.O. Speedwagon
20. Poison
Old 14 Apr 2007, 12:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
I have songs from the following groups in my collection

3. Journey
5. Chicago
6. Boston
7. Foreigner
9. Bon Jovi
10. New Edition
12. Motley Crue
13. STYX
14. Eddie Money
16. Kelly Clarkson
19. R.E.O. Speedwagon
20. Poison
21. Lionel Richie
24. Hall & Oates
25. Britney Spears

I have seen the following acts in concert

3. Journey
5. Chicago
7. Foreigner
13. STYX
19. R.E.O. Speedwagon
20. Poison
How was Poison live?
Old 14 Apr 2007, 03:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

E.L.O.
Journey
ABBA
Bon Jovi
The Monkees
R.E.O. Speedwagon

WOO!
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2007, 05:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
How was Poison live?

Pretty Badass...Atlanta was one of the last stops on the tour and it's an outdoor venue they played. Cinderella opened and some band from LA...Poison still rocked, and they played pretty much every song they ever had a hit with and then some.

Near the end, the bass player and Bret Michaels got into a minor scrap with each other which saw Michaels get hit in the leg by the bass that was thrown at him. They looked like they were going to just leave as security came up to the stage to get them apart...but they came back out and did the encore...it was all over VH1 Classic about the incident and that this might be the end of the band...I don't know what the outcome was, or if they finished the last dates on the tour.
Old 14 Apr 2007, 05:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
Pretty Badass...Atlanta was one of the last stops on the tour and it's an outdoor venue they played. Cinderella opened and some band from LA...Poison still rocked, and they played pretty much every song they ever had a hit with and then some.

Near the end, the bass player and Bret Michaels got into a minor scrap with each other which saw Michaels get hit in the leg by the bass that was thrown at him. They looked like they were going to just leave as security came up to the stage to get them apart...but they came back out and did the encore...it was all over VH1 Classic about the incident and that this might be the end of the band...I don't know what the outcome was, or if they finished the last dates on the tour.
Cool. I keep hoping Poison rolls through one of these days so I can see them. Shitty news about the bassist and Bret Michaels though.