ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

I hate the Dixie Chicks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Apr 2007, 06:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default I hate the Dixie Chicks

I don't know why they're pissing me off today but that fat bitch singer is just pissing me off thinking about her. That smug bitch. I wish someone would put a muzzle and a burkha over her ugly fat face. I told this girl at work I stopped listening to them, and she got all liberal on me. Saying how they got a bad rap but everyone agrees with them. I told her they had to cancel 14 shows and never even made it to a bunch more when they decided to go back on tour. And she's like, but they added a show in SF and some more in Canada. I said, who gives a fuck. SF is a freak city that would sellout the ballpark for Cindy Sheehan. If you put a bullet in Bush SF will throw you a parade and proclaim you a true patriot and all other mannor of ridiculous SF crap. So then I read up on some wiki stuff on those dykes and found the stupid bitch said this on her first night in Canada.

"I gotta tell you, it is nice to be in a country where you're not worried about them spitting in your face."

What?

This coming from a self righteous bitch who spit in the face of her 12,000,000+ fans, her home state, her country and her president. And she's the victim of course. Stupid whore can say whatever she wants, and I can call her a stupid whore. Funny how that works. But I guess those 5 new grammys validate their socialst/commie agenda pretty nicely. I hope when Iran detonates a nuclear weapon in New York city they don't get sunburned. Guess what bitch, the rest of the world might hate America, but most of America still hates you. Now get the fuck off my iTunes.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Apr 2007, 06:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Actually, alot of American bands like to piss on the US and praise Canada when they are here.
Old 02 Apr 2007, 06:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Actually, alot of American bands like to piss on the US and praise Canada when they are here.
How come they don't stay then?

Maybe it's because they love to make millions of dollars and have all the opportunity in the United States, because it's the only place in the world where they can become millionare musicians, then they turn around and act like America has done them wrong. Just like those pricks in Hollywood.Even Mic Jagger lives in the US. Sad these people don't practice what they preach. Did the Chixie Bitches add any shows in Pakastan?

Instead you fuckers send us Celine Dion

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 02 Apr 2007, 06:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I've hated the dixie chicks before it was cool to hate them.
Old 02 Apr 2007, 06:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

take the political aspect out of it, and the dixie chicks still suck ass.
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Apr 2007, 08:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I've always wanted to assassinate all three of them. From their first major label release, I've wanted to see them all die at my hand. The fact that they're nutjob pinko idiots is...well, it's not a surprise...but it is icing on the cake.

Die Dixie Pigs, Die.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Apr 2007, 12:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
That is true, I have 7 live albums and 6 of them are made in a different country, and in all 6 they say something negative about America.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Apr 2007, 02:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I want to be part of the first American band that goes to Canada and says, the states fuckin rock!
Old 03 Apr 2007, 03:47 AM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I couldn't give less of a shit about any fucking celebrity political views.

I don't give a shit if they wanna be commies...
I don't give a shit if the wanna be facists....

I just want to be entertained. If they ain't doin that they can go away.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Apr 2007, 11:08 AM   #10 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

America ain't the only place you can become a millionaire musician.

The Dixie Chicks do, however, suck.
Old 03 Apr 2007, 11:25 AM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL

Any musician will tell you though, if your not big in the states, then your not really big.
Old 03 Apr 2007, 12:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:

Yeah, and where exactly did Paul Hewson accumulate the vast majority of his wealth?

Oh, but then he moved all his money out of Ireland to avoid taxes at the same time he's bitching in the US about not paying for every single african to get free aids medicine. Hypocrite? You decide.

I guess one could also ask, how many Irish companys are making RED products? Any?

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 03 Apr 2007, 03:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Yeah, and where exactly did Paul Hewson accumulate the vast majority of his wealth?

Oh, but then he moved all his money out of Ireland to avoid taxes at the same time he's bitching in the US about not paying for every single african to get free aids medicine. Hypocrite? You decide.

I guess one could also ask, how many Irish companys are making RED products? Any?
I ain't talking about Ireland. But if you have Europe conquered, you don't really need the US.

And don't get me started on His Holiness Bono...
Old 03 Apr 2007, 03:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
I want to be part of the first American band that goes to Canada and says, the states fuckin rock!
Thats pretty pointless since no one would care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
How come they don't stay then?

Maybe it's because they love to make millions of dollars and have all the opportunity in the United States, because it's the only place in the world where they can become millionare musicians, then they turn around and act like America has done them wrong. Just like those pricks in Hollywood.Even Mic Jagger lives in the US. Sad these people don't practice what they preach. Did the Chixie Bitches add any shows in Pakastan?

Instead you fuckers send us Celine Dion
I don't know. It is stupid. You're right though that they shouldn't be bitching about the place that makes them millions.
Old 03 Apr 2007, 04:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
I ain't talking about Ireland. But if you have Europe conquered, you don't really need the US.

And don't get me started on His Holiness Bono...
Wow, that worked for David Hasselhoff and Falco, but every significant band or musician out of Europe has never been considered successfull until being big in the states.

You don't have to like it, but that's just the way it is and has been ever since the Beatles came here. I guess it's cool to be a big shot in a secondary market like Europe though. You know, we always here about so-and-so still being big in Japan or France, despite common sense

Did the Dixie Chicks make a fortune in Europe? If the answer is anything but no, I'd be suprised. Tell me how hot the country music scene is in Europe.

I wonder if anyone would give a shit if the Pogues toured the US and said they're embarressed to be Irish, wished they were totally English and said it was great to be playing in a country where they didn't have to worry about drunks puking on their feet

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!