ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Guns N Roses- Madagascar

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Apr 2007, 04:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Guns N Roses- Madagascar

Rip away, assholes.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wYpceX4ZV7o"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wYpceX4ZV7o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Old 02 Apr 2007, 05:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'm not even sure what I'm listening to

Should we rip this because axl sounds like shit or because it's a totally shitty song

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Apr 2007, 05:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
I'm not even sure what I'm listening to

Should we rip this because axl sounds like shit or because it's a totally shitty song
He does sound pretty bad. I don't know why he sang it like that.

Everyone who seen him on the last tour knows he can still sing just as good as before. So it just doesn't make sense.

I think this is old though, and I can't see it being the final version for a couple of reasons. One, because the style he sings is the way he sang it in 2001. He sings it different now. And two, back in 2001 he sounded like shit, and was trying to change up his voice with this industrial faze he was going through...

I can see alot of people hating this song. And I can see why. Its not Guns N Roses, but I still like it.
Old 02 Apr 2007, 06:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Axl n' Roses does lite rock.
Old 02 Apr 2007, 06:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Sorry Reb, I actually did like the new version of Better but even this song is too much. It's kinda like the Titanic... it could've been great but no, it hit an iceberg and sunk killing everyone on board as this song is doing to my eardrums.
David is offline   Reply With Quote