ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Damn; the Boss likes new music?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jun 2006, 11:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby
Default Damn; the Boss likes new music?

Yea, I finally gave in and I listen to modern music now (opposed to when I was strictly classic rock). I'm into some metal, alternative, etc.

Motion City Soundtrack
Atreyu
As I Lay Dying
Panic! at the Disco
Dispatch
Coheed and Cambria
Blink 182
Angels and Airwaves
Halifax
All-American Rejects
POD
Red Hot Chili Peppers

Those are only a few of the new bands I'm into. Some of the stuff isn't necessarily the most...uh....musically original/talented, but damn, is that shit catchy

So what bands are you into recently that you wouldnt usually listen to?
Old 04 Jun 2006, 12:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Most of those are shitty emo-ish bands.

I really hate all these fake punk bands.

P.O.D and the Chili Peppers are good though.

I really haven't got into any bands lately that I didn't think I would listen to. I mean, I like The Killers, but I got into them awhile back...
Old 04 Jun 2006, 12:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

Atreyu and As I Lay Dying aren't really emo, they're pretty hardcore.

And I know most of those bands are kinda emo...but it's so catchy

I think you'd like Motion City Soundtrack, Reb. Their drummer is pretty good, and their lyrics are pretty deep sometimes. You should check out "Hold Me Down", it's one of my favorite songs.
Old 04 Jun 2006, 01:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

You like Panic at the Disco and Coheed and Cambria?..Jesussss Christttttt..
Old 04 Jun 2006, 01:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boss
I went through a phase where I was really into System.

Can't stand 'em now.

At the moment I'm going through a Rage phase.
Townduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2006, 02:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:

I think you'd like Motion City Soundtrack, Reb. Their drummer is pretty good, and their lyrics are pretty deep sometimes. You should check out "Hold Me Down", it's one of my favorite songs.
I just previewed that song on iTunes. I don't like it at all. Its terrible.
Old 04 Jun 2006, 03:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Quote:
The Flaming Lips, Wolfmother and I'm getting into blues...
Old 04 Jun 2006, 04:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to RTT

Quote:

Motion City Soundtrack
Atreyu
As I Lay Dying
Panic! at the Disco
Coheed and Cambria
Blink 182
Angels and Airwaves
All-American Rejects

I'm not even going to start.

You down with RTT?
RTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2006, 04:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Panic! at the Disco

New bands I listen to....

Alter Bridge
Chevelle
Godsmack
Green Day
Hoobastank (worst band name in history)
Kid Rock
Linkin Park
Mindcandy (local band out of Detroit)
Nickelback
Saliva
Soil

Old 04 Jun 2006, 05:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Hey....stop raggin on P!ATD. They're catchy, ok?
Old 04 Jun 2006, 06:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

RHCP, Nickelback, Marilyn Manson, Godsmack, Def Leppard
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2006, 06:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Blink??! Boss, I didn't know you were a 13 year old girl...

j/k although they really...nevermind.

I've gotten back into listening to old school Metallica again. I guess just because they suck now, it still isn't any reason to deny the greatness they once were...

Which in turn has taken me back to my days as a hardcore Speed Metal and Thrash addict...and I've started to renew my affairs with:

Suicidal Tendencies
Ministry
D.R.I.
Anthrax
Dead Kennedys
Annihilator
Butthole Surfers
Sepultura
etc etc etc

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2006, 07:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Blink??! Boss, I didn't know you were a 13 year old girl...

j/k although they really...nevermind.

I've gotten back into listening to old school Metallica again. I guess just because they suck now, it still isn't any reason to deny the greatness they once were...

Which in turn has taken me back to my days as a hardcore Speed Metal and Thrash addict...and I've started to renew my affairs with:

Suicidal Tendencies
Ministry
D.R.I.
Anthrax
Dead Kennedys
Annihilator
Butthole Surfers
Sepultura
etc etc etc

Late.
I actually don't mind Blink-182.
Old 05 Jun 2006, 12:10 AM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Boss is right about Panic! at the Disco being catchy.

I also like All American Rejects,just recently got into them and their latest CD isn't that bad Chili Peppers and P.O.D. are good too.

I've also been listening to alot of Metallica lately,old stuff though.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote