ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Kid Rock.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Feb 2006, 11:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default Kid Rock.

So today I'm importing my Metallica CD into iTunes, and I realize that the beginning of "Sad But True", is odly similar to the beginning of "American Badass".

Anybody know if Kid Rock did that as like, a tribute thing, or did he pull a vanilla ice?
Old 12 Feb 2006, 11:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
So today I'm importing my Metallica CD into iTunes, and I realize that the beginning of "Sad But True", is odly similar to the beginning of "American Badass".

Anybody know if Kid Rock did that as like, a tribute thing, or did he pull a vanilla ice?
I believe the term in "Sampling"

Its not oddly similar....it IS Sad But True...it actually continues thruout the song

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2006, 11:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller
I believe the term in "Sampling"

Its not oddly similar....it IS Sad But True...it actually continues thruout the song
I see.
Old 12 Feb 2006, 11:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
I see.
welcome to 5 years ago bro

Old 12 Feb 2006, 11:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
welcome to 5 years ago bro
I know.

I'm going backwards.
Old 12 Feb 2006, 11:38 AM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
I know.

I'm going backwards.
I miss 5 yrs ago.....it was a simpler time...

Old 12 Feb 2006, 01:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

You only realized that now? Wow...

But I guess if you don't listen to Metallica you wouldn't know...

Kid Rock does alot of sampling actually.
Old 12 Feb 2006, 02:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

...you mean...you weren't being sarcastic?? Wow.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2006, 04:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEDDER

yeah....he really does....he still kicks ass tho

Old 12 Feb 2006, 07:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:

I just started really listening to them today. I just felt bad that my Metallica CD was sitting there gathering dust, so I popped it in.

And I hadn't heard that song before so yeah.
Old 12 Feb 2006, 11:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

wow...what cave did you crawl out from?

anyways....does anybody else like Kid Rocks later stuff
(Cocky and Kid Rock (self Titled) ? ) or am i the only one?
Old 12 Feb 2006, 11:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNA
wow...what cave did you crawl out from?

anyways....does anybody else like Kid Rocks later stuff
(Cocky and Kid Rock (self Titled) ? ) or am i the only one?
I like the Cocky and and ST albums. I'd prefer if he went back to the Devil Without A Cause style because that album is fuckin' awesome, but his new stuff is still good.
Old 12 Feb 2006, 11:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
I like the Cocky and and ST albums. I'd prefer if he went back to the Devil Without A Cause style because that album is fuckin' awesome, but his new stuff is still good.
if you aint seen him live...you're missin out

Old 13 Feb 2006, 12:02 AM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
if you aint seen him live...you're missin out
I haven't seen him yet. I really want to though. He's one of the few people on my list of "who to see next". I'll see him next time he tours again for sure.

I was just checking out his website. He has a live cd comming out at the end of the month. I'll be picking that up for sure.

...and I also see he is going on tour but he's not comming to Canada at all. wtf is that? Everyone stops off at Toronto...
Old 13 Feb 2006, 12:11 AM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
I haven't seen him yet. I really want to though. He's one of the few people on my list of "who to see next". I'll see him next time he tours again for sure.

I was just checking out his website. He has a live cd comming out at the end of the month. I'll be picking that up for sure.

...and I also see he is going on tour but he's not comming to Canada at all. wtf is that? Everyone stops off at Toronto...
I saw that myself....was kinda pissed that the closest he's coming is about 2 hrs away