ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Three-6, nigga

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Feb 2006, 03:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Three-6, nigga

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=5311
The 78th Academy Awards were announced Monday (Jan. 30) in Beverly Hills, California and Hip-Hop received a fair share of nods, some expected and others surprising.

Three 6 Mafia, mostly known for an underground sensibility, was nominated for an Original song Oscar for their Terrence Howard-executed song "It's Hard Out Here For A Pimp” from Hustle & Flow.

Hustle & Flow is a film that centers on a Memphis, Tennessee pimp that turns to rap music in an attempt to escape the street life.

"We [are] just happy as hell," DJ Paul told AllHipHop.com. "We knew they said it might be nominated, but we didn't think it would be. It's good to find out it's true."

DJ Paul said he was honored to part of a legacy of Memphis history in the music business. "This is just a step further to the roads of Hollywood that we've been traveling since our first movie, Choices I."

Others nominated for an Original Song Oscar include "In The Deep" from Crash and "Travelin' Thru" from Transamerica.

The Academy also nominated Terrence Howard for Best Performance for his role in the film Hustle & Flow.

Howard faces hefty competition from Heath Ledger, star of the year's most nominated film Brokeback Mountain, Joaquin Phoenix in Walk the Line, Philip Seymour Hoffman in Capote and David Strathairn in Good Night and Good Luck.

Ludacris, who stars in Hustle & Flow, also has a role in the movie Crash, which was nominated for Best Picture by the Oscar committee. Luda and the cast of Crash received a Screen Actors Guild Award Sunday for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture.

The Academy Awards air live on Sunday (Mar. 5) at the Kodak Theatre and will be televised by the ABC Television Network.
Finally getting the recognition they deserve.

Can't wait till Hustle & Flow comes out here.
Old 02 Feb 2006, 04:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

Three six mafia is some dope shit, but im in no hurry to see that hustle and flow movie...
Old 02 Feb 2006, 05:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^Then you sir, are an idiot. An Oscar nomination for Best Actor for Terrance, a 7.6 at IMDB and random critical acclaim is nothing to be sneezed at.
Old 02 Feb 2006, 09:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I don't know...I almost passed out watching Belly. I mean, I don't know if it was all the weed or just waiting for something interesting to happen, but I almost passed out.

I'm wary of movies about hip-hop.

I had no idea that Three 6 was on the soundtrack. I'll prolly rent it.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2006, 11:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Submission
^Then you sir, are an idiot. An Oscar nomination for Best Actor for Terrance, a 7.6 at IMDB and random critical acclaim is nothing to be sneezed at.
Im into Rap music...not Rap and R&B movies.... Im sorry you think im an idiot for having a taste in movies which differs from your pal.
Old 02 Feb 2006, 03:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Three 6 Mafia is the fuckin shit. I hope they win the award.

Durin the commercials previewing the movie, I heard a beat that sounded like Three 6, but I didn't know if they were on the soundtrack or not
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2006, 03:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchy Black
Three 6 Mafia is the fuckin shit. I hope they win the award.

Durin the commercials previewing the movie, I heard a beat that sounded like Three 6, but I didn't know if they were on the soundtrack or not

Yea, I had no clue that was actually a Three 6 song.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2006, 06:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNA
Im into Rap music...not Rap and R&B movies.... Im sorry you think im an idiot for having a taste in movies which differs from your pal.
Yeah, notice that my post was in jest... It may be a rap movie, but all the critical acclaim basically demands that you see it, fan or not. I read some reviews written by non-hip hip fans, and they loved it...
Old 02 Feb 2006, 07:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I hope they win the award too

I saw them on MTV Cribs last night and it seemed like Juicy J was crazy or just really drunk,I'm gonna go with drunk.

I've been meaning to rent Hustle & Flow but always forget each time I go to Hollywood Video.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2006, 07:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

How great would it be if they got to perform at the Award show?? Like they got to get up in front of all those tuxedo wearin', corn cob up the ass crackas and just crunked the fuck out.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 02 Feb 2006, 08:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I don't know...I almost passed out watching Belly. I mean, I don't know if it was all the weed or just waiting for something interesting to happen, but I almost passed out.

Don't ever put Hustle & Flow and belly in the same thread...

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2006, 08:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
I saw them on MTV Cribs last night and it seemed like Juicy J was crazy or just really drunk,I'm gonna go with drunk.

xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2006, 08:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
Secret Agent

...y'all watch that Cribs shit?
Old 02 Feb 2006, 09:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph
Don't ever put Hustle & Flow and belly in the same thread...
Hey...NaS and DMX brought me to the couch to watch it...and that was about it.

Late.

Old 02 Feb 2006, 09:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Hustle & Flow is actually a movie...

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote