ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

I'm gonna be on TV...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jan 2006, 09:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default I'm gonna be on TV...

Yeah, so this past weekend I went up to Orlando with la familia. We hit up Islands Of Adventure and MGM. Both were fun as hell.

Anywho. At MGM they have this thing called "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire PLAY IT!". What it is is a fake Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. They replicate the set and the audience has keypads to answer all the questions. It's open year round.

Well, at the time I was there, they actually happened to be taping the TV show for a special Orlando Disney World special. We waited in line and eventually got in. It was real neat to see how they do that stuff. We got in and had to put on these gold mouse ears. I guess they're trying to feed the stereotype that everyone in Disney wears mouse ears. Whatever. Then they had this warm-up guy come out before the show and during breaks to get us all pumped and shit. We had to do different voice excercises to learn how to fill the studio and whatever. They also had to keep stopping to fix the host's hair and shit.

Anyway, it's the final episode of the season and it's either on April 12 or 14 on ABC. It's the daytime edition. I'm the second to last row directly behind the host. Chances are you don't see me.
Old 17 Jan 2006, 02:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Well, we already know what you look like so it's not as if any of us will watch and then be shocked to see you look like Frankenstein or something. As was SC's case...
David is offline   Reply With Quote