ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Finally! two deserving bands finally make Rock and Roll HOF.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Dec 2005, 05:25 PM   #1 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Finally! two deserving bands finally make Rock and Roll HOF.

After being snubbed several times each, the Hall of Fame recognizes Lynyrd Skynyrd and Black Sabbath.

Quote:
THE ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES THE INDUCTEES FOR 21st ANNUAL INDUCTION CEREMONY

CEREMONY WILL BE HELD MONDAY, MARCH 13, 2006 IN NEW YORK
New York, New York, November 28, 2005 - The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Foundation today announced its 2006 Inductees.

The following artists will be inducted at the Twenty-First Annual Induction Ceremony, which will be held Monday, March 13th 2006 in New York at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel:

Black Sabbath – (Geezer Butler, Tony Iommi, Ozzy Osbourne and Bill Ward) Formed in Birmingham, England in 1968, Black Sabbath stands as the premier purveyors of heavy metal. Enormously influential, the group’s songs dealt with black magic, Satanism, apocalypse, death and destruction.

Blondie – (Clem Burke, Jimmy Destri, Nigel Harrison, Debbie Harry, Frank Infante, Chris Stein, Gary Valentine) Formed in New York City, Blondie is one of the most successful rock and roll bands to emerge from the late Seventies New Wave scene. Fronted by Debbie Harry, Blondie’s eclectic hit-making sound flirted with salsa, funk, disco, reggae and rap and their 1979 Parallel Lines record, featured the hit “Heart of Glass.”

Miles Davis – Miles Davis was one of the 20th Century’s most creative artists changing the sound of popular music many times in his six decade career. His musical experimentation beginning in the late 60’s created a fusion of jazz with rock and roll, soul, funk and hip hop.

Lynyrd Skynyrd - (Bob Burns, Allen Collins, Steve Gaines, Ed King, Billy Powell, Artimus Pyle, Gary Rossington, Ronnie Van Zant, Leon Wilkeson) Lynyrd Skynyrd was one of the most commercially successful and critically acclaimed Southern Rock groups of the 1970’s. Their distinctive triple-lead guitar sound made their songs “Freebird,” and “Sweet Home Alabama” American anthems and staples of FM radio.

Sex Pistols – (Paul Cook, Steve Jones, Glen Matlock, Johnny Rotten, Sid Vicious) Over the course of their short and turbulent career, the Sex Pistols released a single album – Never Mind The Bollocks, Here’s the Sex Pistols – that ranks as one of the most important rock records ever released. The album changed the course of rock and roll kicking the British punk movement into high gear.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2005, 05:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Aaand this bird you cannot chay-eay-eay-eay-eaynge!!!
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Dec 2005, 05:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

About time.
Old 02 Dec 2005, 06:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Cool. Can't wait for the induction show.
Old 02 Dec 2005, 07:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

If peeing your pants is cool, then I'm Miles Davis!
Old 02 Dec 2005, 10:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebird!!!!!!!!!!!!

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2005, 12:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
Cool. Can't wait for the induction show.
The induction shows really suck. Every year, VH1 does a terrible job of covering it.

Cool that they got in though. Now if only KISS would get in. Shut up. Don't argue with me. You know they should be in there.
Old 03 Dec 2005, 01:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

The osmonds should make it in before KISS
Old 04 Dec 2005, 12:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I'm sorry but the Rock and Roll HOF is a fucking joke. They have great Rock singers there but since they startedd to add people from other music groups the "Rock N' Roll" lost it's meaning.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2005, 04:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double K
After being snubbed several times each, the Hall of Fame recognizes Lynyrd Skynyrd and Black Sabbath.
I think they all deserve it EXCEPT for Blondie.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2005, 04:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

^^^^You have got to be kidding me. Its the Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame. Not the Music Hall of Fame. You can't have people like Prince next to Lynyrd Skynyrd. It's seriously just a joke now. I hope someone buys it and kicks all the un-deserving out.

Last edited by Spear; 04 Dec 2005 at 04:52 PM.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Dec 2005, 10:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
^^^^You have got to be kidding me. Its the Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame. Not the Music Hall of Fame. You can't have people like Prince next to Lynyrd Skynyrd. It's seriously just a joke now. I hope someone buys it and kicks all the un-deserving out.
Prince should be in it. He shouldn't have been inducted as soon as he was, but he should've eventually made it in.
Old 05 Dec 2005, 08:13 AM   #13 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
Prince should be in it. He shouldn't have been inducted as soon as he was, but he should've eventually made it in.
How so? I really dont know of prince all that well but I have heard some music and its just terrible so explain yourself.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2005, 09:40 AM   #14 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Rock N Roll is just a placeholder for "Pop Music" Hall of Fame...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Dec 2005, 03:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIM
How so? I really dont know of prince all that well but I have heard some music and its just terrible so explain yourself.
Not to mention I've never really viewed, Prince as "Rock".