ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Four Brothers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Aug 2005, 10:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Four Brothers...

Anybody goin to see this?

I think it looks pretty bad ass, a friend of mine who got soem advance tickets said it was a must own movie for him.

Trailer

its from the guy who made Boyz 'n the Hood ...if that matters to anyone

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2005, 10:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I definitely wanna see it. I think that the previews have looked pretty good.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2005, 10:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Yes, I may actually go to the theatre for this one.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2005, 10:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

sweet happy violence

Old 11 Aug 2005, 10:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Everything about this movie makes me want to see it.

Action
Violence
Revenge
Conspiracy

Everything except Marky Mark in the lead role. Nothing about that soft spoken poser says "badass" to me.
Old 11 Aug 2005, 10:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Ryan

Action
Violence
Revenge
Conspiracy

Everything except Marky Mark in the lead role. Nothing about that soft spoken poser says "badass" to me.
Mark Wahlberg isn't a bad actor. In fact, he was pretty good in the Italian Job.
Old 11 Aug 2005, 10:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Ryan

Action
Violence
Revenge
Conspiracy

The Big Hit was cool ...

tho we try to forget Planet Of the Apes

Old 12 Aug 2005, 12:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

The only Mark Wahlberg movie I've seen is Boogie Nights,he isn't that bad of an actor and I thought he was good in BN(Even though I didn't particulary care for the end scene).

I definitely want to see Four Brothers but I probably won't get the chance to see it until next week,I was going to go with my best friend but he's out of town so I'm just going to see it by myself.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2005, 10:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I'm down w/ Marky Mark...ever since I saw him in Fear w/ Reese Witherspoon and the dude from the original CSI.

"Shut the fuck up!! You loved it, you filthy whooo-ah."

"LET ME IN THE FUCKING HOUSE!!"

Yeah...Marky Mark can bust out the badass every now and again.

Four Brothers = The Glue's Must See List...although I'm not sure about theater or DVD. It takes a lot to get me motivated to set up a babysitter and take the wife out to the theater...for example...I've been waiting over 20 years to see Sith, so we've seen that multiple times. I've only been waiting 12 years to see a decent Hitchhiker's Guide, so that one will be viewed by us when it hits DVD...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.

Last edited by The Glue; 12 Aug 2005 at 10:22 AM.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2005, 12:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I may see it..
Old 12 Aug 2005, 01:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

This is a rental
Old 12 Aug 2005, 05:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebird
The Big Hit was cool ...

tho we try to forget Planet Of the Apes

Meh... I give credit to Lou Diamond Phillips for making that movie cool. He was a fucking badass.
Old 12 Aug 2005, 06:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

Any movie with Sofia Vergara in it is gonna get my $8.25 Also Walhberg is a pretty good actor. I haven't been disappointed in any of his movies(Fear, The Perfect Storm, The Italian Job, Basketball Diaries, and The Big Hit) that I have seen.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2005, 11:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Just got back from seein it. I must say, it is fucking awesome.

There's a bad ass car chase in it.
There's a bad ass fuckin shootout in it.
The plot was put together very nice and even had a twist or two.

I'm definitely gonna get this when it comes out on DVD.

On an aside, I think Cyn and I were the only two white people in the theater
Old 14 Aug 2005, 11:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKzophrenic
On an aside, I think Cyn and I were the only two white people in the theater
Crackaz!
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote