ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Use Your Illusion I or II?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Mar 2005, 03:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Use Your Illusion I or II?

Which cd do you think is better?

I has November Rain which is possibly GnR's greatest song. It has a few other great songs like Dust and Bones, Live Let Die, and the better version of Don't Cry. But I think Use Your Illustion II is a better overall cd.

What do you think?
Old 09 Mar 2005, 04:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
King of the Carnival

Heath_Kirchart is a jewel in the roughHeath_Kirchart is a jewel in the roughHeath_Kirchart is a jewel in the roughHeath_Kirchart is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Heath_Kirchart

yea you're right, the 2nd one is the best but, if I had to pick a cd from them i would have to go with Appetite for Destruction.
Old 09 Mar 2005, 04:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

UYI 2 is better. Civil war is the best song on either album, and You could be mine just fucking rocks so hard, even to this day. Some of the long songs like Breakdown and Estranged can get a little long winded, but they're still badass. The only song that sucks is Locomotive. i don't like that one.

UYI 1 just can't even compare. It has too many dumbe songs that are totally forgetable. And the worst is that crappy Coma song, holy shit it sucked when I first heard it and it still does. The rest of the songs aren't even that much better. I guess Back off Bitch and November Rain are the best songs, but that's not nearly enough to come close to UYI 2 top to bottom super coolness.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Mar 2005, 06:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

That's a tough one, II is good for certain things and I is good for other. Both have their merits but overall I like II better. Personally though, I don't think either album are better than Appetite For Destruction. It's dated and comes off rather hokey in 2005, but that album was the shit when it was fresh, and for me most of the songs still kick the shit out of just about everything that passes for rock these days.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Mar 2005, 07:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
shot in the head.

dimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to behold

the spagetti incident what!!!
dimebag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Mar 2005, 07:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Waltman
the spagetti incident what!!!
I actually purchased that CD...the one w/ the (Look At Your Game Girl) Charles Manson song on it. Yeah, it was...meeeehhhhhhh, but that I Don't Care About You song was pretty funny. They had all those celebrities in to scream along to the tune...GnF'nR.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 09 Mar 2005, 07:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I really don't know which songs are on which. I liked Civil War, Live And Let Die, November Rain, and I think Knockin' On Heaven's Door was in there too. I couldn't tell you which is better. I can say that Appetite For Destruction owns UYI I&II.
Old 09 Mar 2005, 09:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I like UYI 2 more than one because of civil war, estranged, and get in the ring.

But as for all time favourite GNR song mine is off lies lies lies..........your crazy or one in a million

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Mar 2005, 09:47 AM   #9 (permalink)
King of the Carnival

Heath_Kirchart is a jewel in the roughHeath_Kirchart is a jewel in the roughHeath_Kirchart is a jewel in the roughHeath_Kirchart is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Heath_Kirchart

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I actually purchased that CD...the one w/ the (Look At Your Game Girl) Charles Manson song on it. Yeah, it was...meeeehhhhhhh, but that I Don't Care About You song was pretty funny. They had all those celebrities in to scream along to the tune...GnF'nR.

Late.

i bought it back in the day too.
Old 10 Mar 2005, 10:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

the cd i bought is just one cd, it pretty much has the best songs from both UYI's on it...so i don't know which cds have what songs
Old 10 Mar 2005, 12:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses
But as for all time favourite GNR song mine is off lies lies lies..........your crazy or one in a million
Personally my fav off Lies is Move To The City off the Live side (I have the cassette version from back in the day).

Late.

Old 10 Mar 2005, 01:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
shot in the head.

dimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
the cd i bought is just one cd, it pretty much has the best songs from both UYI's on it...so i don't know which cds have what songs
ya the greatest hits cd aint bad.
dimebag is offline   Reply With Quote