ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Tears for Fears- "Everybody Love a Happy Ending"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Oct 2004, 08:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby
Default Tears for Fears- "Everybody Love a Happy Ending"

Tears for Fears is a really good band, and I'ma fan of theirs. They recently released an album, "Everybody Loves a Happy Ending". It's very Beatle-esque, so you should definately pick it up if you like the Beatles. It has a very consistent sound, and it's a very clever and musically sound album.

Any thoughts?
Old 23 Oct 2004, 09:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

You just compared Tears for Fears to the Beatles.....

I don't even like the Beatles that much...but may lightning strike you dead.
Old 23 Oct 2004, 09:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

I didn't say TFF WAS the Beatles, I said they sounded like the Beatles...have you heard the CD? If you have, you know what I mean.
Old 23 Oct 2004, 09:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Charles
I didn't say TFF WAS the Beatles, I said they sounded like the Beatles...have you heard the CD? If you have, you know what I mean.
I like Tears For Fears...but never would I compare them to the Beatles
Old 24 Oct 2004, 07:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

I just think the album sounds like the Beatles, I'm not comparing them musically or anything like that, it just has a similar sound to the Beatles from The Revolver days...