ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

What would rap be like today...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Oct 2004, 04:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth
Default What would rap be like today...

If Pac hadn't died... what would he think about the songs that he's been in due to edited audio samples?

Would Bad Boy have stayed strong all these years if B.I.G. was still around?

What would the beef between Nas and Jay-Z came to if they had participated in the 1 million dollar winner take all battle?

Lots and lots of questions... what do you think rap music would be like today if those Pac and Big were alive today?

Include some of your own questions if you want... this better generate some sort of fucking discussion, I know this forum has some rap fans... don't be shy.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Oct 2004, 05:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

If Pac was still alive...then hopefully you'd all stop drooling over him.

Maybe he would have seen the error of his ways and got into some good music, condemning the awful talking-into-a-mic-with-a-generic-beat.

Oh...you didn't want people like me in this topic?
Old 03 Oct 2004, 02:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
Oh...you didn't want people like me in this topic?
I don't care if you post in here... who am I to say you can't? So you don't know shit about rap music... who am I to judge?
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Oct 2004, 02:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

The only thing that would be different would be that I wouldn't see these kids walking around wearing their T-Shirts. It's not like they were that big of "musical" icons until they died. They weren't even great rappers, in my opinion. The songs of there's that have survived today survived because they were good songs... not because they're dead.
Old 03 Oct 2004, 02:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnCoder
So you don't know shit about rap music... who am I to judge?
I'm happy being blissfully unaware of that 'music' for people who can't sing or play an instrument.
Old 03 Oct 2004, 04:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^quit being such a sterotypical ignorant Dick. If you don't like Rap then why bother post in this thread just to stir up heat??

Anyways in regards to the orignal question, I think PAC would be involed in alot of major deals here and there and eventually become his own producer.

And Biggie, well he'll be the main man for Bad boy for sure, which is sad for Diddy, since he always seen to be in his shadow...
Old 03 Oct 2004, 08:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wanderer
^quit being such a sterotypical ignorant Dick. If you don't like Rap then why bother post in this thread just to stir up heat??

Anyways in regards to the orignal question, I think PAC would be involed in alot of major deals here and there and eventually become his own producer.

And Biggie, well he'll be the main man for Bad boy for sure, which is sad for Diddy, since he always seen to be in his shadow...
And you tell me to calm down... sheesh...

If they were still around, rap wouldn't have turned into the horrible piece of shit it is today. Nothing that is new nowadays is any good. If you want rap music, look at 85-97. But not now.