ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Sequels in the next couple of years

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Sep 2004, 06:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Sequels in the next couple of years

Searchin' through IMDb, I noticed that the following movies are on their way in the next few years.

Big Momma's House 2
Rush Hour 3
Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo

The first two should be decent... the last will be another Sandler piece of shit.

What movies need sequels? Which sequels have been your faves? And which sequels sucked ass?
Old 30 Sep 2004, 10:55 AM   #2 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Ocean's 12 is beling released at the end of the year and you forgot about Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.
Old 30 Sep 2004, 11:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Submission
Searchin' through IMDb, I noticed that the following movies are on their way in the next few years.

Big Momma's House 2
Rush Hour 3
Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo

The first two should be decent... the last will be another Sandler piece of shit.

What movies need sequels? Which sequels have been your faves? And which sequels sucked ass?
I don't remember Sandler in Deuce Bigalow.....I'm pretty sure that was Rob Schneider(sp)

I've been tired of the Rush Hour series since about 30 minutes into Rush Hour 1.
Martin Lawrence can go away, Big Mommas House was one of the most painfully irritating comedies I have ever seen.

X-men 3 needs to be made
Spiderman 3 needs to be made
The next Bond Movie needs to be made

other than that, I 'm good without seeing any more sequels.
Old 30 Sep 2004, 12:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

It was Schneider in Bigalow. The only one I would be remotely interested in is Rush Hour three. As for the Star Wars I could do without them ruining it anymore by making the third one after 1 and 2 I am very disappointed.
Old 30 Sep 2004, 02:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

sandler produced deuce. and deuce should own
Old 30 Sep 2004, 04:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
X-men 3 needs to be made
Spiderman 3 needs to be made
The next Bond Movie needs to be made
So am I the only one who feel asleep during X2 and Spiderman 2?

Big Momma's House blew. Rush Hour 1 and 2 were annoying as hell. I never saw Deuce Bigalow.
Old 30 Sep 2004, 05:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Big Momma's House was filmed in my hometown..yeah boy, although the movie sucked...Duece Never saw it cause Scnieder sucks...I like the Rush Hour movies...
Old 30 Sep 2004, 06:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i found a huge list of sequels, some already released, and many that are apparently in the works.

Batman Begins 2005
Be Cool 2004
Beverly Hills Cop 4
Big Momma's House 2 2006
Blade: Trinity 2004
Bond 21 2005
Bourne Supremacy, The 2004
Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason 2004
Crow: Wicked Prayer, The 2004
Daddy Day Camp 2005
Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo 2005
Die Hard 4.0 2006
Doctor Doolittle 3
Dungeons & Dragons: The Sequel 2006
Final Destination 3 2006
Halloween 9 2004
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 2005
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix 2007
Hellboy 2 2006
Herbie: Fully Loaded 2005
I Know What You Did Last Winter 2005
Indiana Jones 4 2006
Jumanji 2 2004
Jurassic Park IV 2005
King Conan: Crown of Iron 2005
Kung Pow 2: Tongue of Fury 2006
Lecter Variations, The 2005
Mad Max: Fury Road 2004
Meet the Fockers 2004
Miss Congeniality 2 2005
Mission: Impossible 3 2005
Mortal Kombat: Domination 2005
Ocean's Twelve 2004
Pink Panther, The 2005
Pirates of the Carribean 2 2006
Police Academy 8 2006
Professional 2, The ?
Return of the Living Dead 4: Necropolis 2005
Return of the Living Dead 5: Rave from the Grave 2006
Ring 2, The 2004
Rocky VI
SG 3000 2004
Sandlot 2, The 2005
Scary Movie 4 2005
Seed of Chucky 2004
Shrek 3 2006
Son of the Mask 2004
Spider-Man 3 2007
Star Trek Prequel (Untitled) 2006
Star Wars: Episode III 2005
Starsky & Hutch 2 ?
State Property II 2005
Straight Out of Compton 2 2005
Superman 2006
Texas Chainsaw Massacre Prequel (Untitled) 2006 2
Transporter 2, The 2004
Underworld 2 2005 2
X-Files 2, The 2006
X-Men 3 2006
XXX: State of the Union 2005
Zorro 2 2005 3

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2004, 06:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Kurt, do you know when the third part of The Bourne Supremacy (or whatever its going to be called) is going to be released?

Others i'll be waiting for are...

Episode III. This should be the best one out of all the new ones. Well i'm hoping at least...

Ocean's 12- should be great.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre Prequel- This should be cool. I'm not one to watch horror movies (and no i'm not afraid of them), but I really liked The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Thats one fucked up movie.
Old 30 Sep 2004, 08:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Bourne Supremacy, The 2004
Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason 2004
Dungeons & Dragons: The Sequel 2006
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 2005
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix 2007
Hellboy 2 2006
Pirates of the Carribean 2 2006
Shrek 3 2006
Spider-Man 3 2007

Those are the only sequels I am looking forward to. I just wish some of them would come sooner.
Old 30 Sep 2004, 08:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

^Hey Monica, The Bourne Supremacy has been out already.
Old 30 Sep 2004, 09:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.

I know it was in theatres, but I didn't get to see it then. I didn't have time. I am now waiting for it to come out on dvd.
Old 30 Sep 2004, 09:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Well that sucks. It was a great movie.
Old 30 Sep 2004, 10:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

I know, the previews looked awesome.
Old 30 Sep 2004, 11:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Here are the ones I'm waiting for...

Spider-Man 3
X-Men 3
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Die Hard 4.0
Pirates of the Caribbean 2
The Sandlot 2
Star Wars Prequel

Out of the ones that Sub listed,I would not mind seeing Rush Hour 3 but I'm not too sure about Big Momma's House 2 and Deuce Bigalow 2.

Some of my favorite sequels include,Spider-Man 2,X-Men 2,Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets,etc.

Last edited by Jason; 30 Sep 2004 at 11:32 PM.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote