ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Who To Release Triple Live CD Package

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jun 2004, 10:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default Who To Release Triple Live CD Package

The who will release a specially-priced double live CD 'Live at the Royal Albert Hall' on Steamhammer Records on July 22, 2003. This double live CD is the soundtrack of the 2001 DVD with two tracks not included on the DVD. A limited-edition bonus third CD features four tracks recorded live early in 2002, also at the Royal Albert Hall, representing bass guitarist/vocalist John Entwistle's last show with The Who. Entwistle died in the summer of 2002 on the eve of The Who's North American tour.

Vocalist/guitarist Roger Daltrey, lead guitarist/vocalist Pete Townshend and Entwistle, along with keyboardist John "Rabbit" Bundrick and drummer Zak Starkey, recorded and filmed a special charity concert at the Royal Albert Hall in London, England, on November 27, 2000. This benefit for the Teenage Cancer Trust was the finale of a six-month North American and UK tour. Special guests included Pearl Jam vocalist Eddie Vedder, Bryan Adams, Oasis guitarist Noel Gallagher, The Jam/The Style Council vocalist/guitarist and solo artist Paul Weller, Stereophonics vocalist/guitarist Kelly Jones and violinist Kennedy.

Proceeds from the concert, DVD and the new CD all benefit the Teenage Cancer Trust. This organization funds special wards in UK hospitals serving teenage cancer patients and their families.

The songs on 'Live at the Royal Albert Hall' cover The Who's lean mid-1960s "mod" beginnings as part of the fabled British Invasion to its 1970s/1980s-and-beyond stadium-filling superstardom. Immortal classics from important albums like 'Tommy,' 'Who's Next' and 'Quadrophenia' as well as lesser-known, rarely performed songs are included on 'Live at the Royal Albert Hall.' The Who is especially revered for its ferocious, utterly electrifying live performances, and it's fitting that the band chose its greatest attribute to honor the Teenage Cancer Trust.

The 'Live at the Royal Albert Hall' track listing is as follows:
CD1
I Can't Explain

Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere

Pinball Wizard

Relay

My Wife

The Kids Are Alright

Mary Anne With The Shaky Hand => not on DVD

Bargain

Magic Bus

Who Are You

Baba O'Riley (feat. Kennedy)
CD2

Drowned

Heart To Hang Onto

So Sad About Us (feat. Paul Weller)

I'm One (feat. Eddie Vedder)

Getting In Tune (feat. Eddie Vedder) => not on DVD

Behind Blue Eyes (feat. Bryan Adams)

You Better You Bet

The Real Me

5:15

Won't Get Fooled Again (feat. Noel Gallagher)

Substitute (feat. Kelly Jones)

Let's See Action (feat. Eddie Vedder)

My Generation

See Me, Feel Me / Listening To You (feat. Eddie Vedder and Bryan Adams)
BONUS CD:

I'm Free

Young Man Blues

Summertime Blues

I Don`t Even Know Myself
"I'm Free," "Young Man Blues," "Summertime Blues" and "I Don't Even Know Myself" are the four songs from 2002 from Entwistle's last show with The Who.
For more information, visit www.teencancer.org

Source- Guitar World

---------------------------------------

This is great that the Who are putting out a live album. I've never heard the Who live so I'm curious to see how they sound. Anyone else looking forward to this as much as I am?