ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

'04 Lookin' To Become The '94 Of Rap

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Feb 2004, 09:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default '04 Lookin' To Become The '94 Of Rap

Alotta Rap Fans Remember '94 Pretty Clearly...It Was The Mid-90's Explosion That Saw The Rap Game Take The World By Storm...In A Span Of A Few Years...Cats Like Notorious BIG, 2Pac, Wu-Tang Clan, Snoop, Nas, Jay Z Owned The Airwaves With Their Pumpin' Music...'94 Was The Start Of It All...

2004 Looks Like This May Be A Rebirth....With Albums From A Plethora Of New And Old Cats...2003 Might Look Pale In Comparison...There Is A Certain Feel In The Air...

Eminem Looks To Be Droppin' A New Album In '04, As We Saw Him Albumless In '03. Dre Looks To Be Droppin' His Long Awaited Detox, 50 Cent Will Come Out With His Long Awaited Sophmore Album, G-Unit Will Soon See The Addition Of The Game From The West...Crooked I Has The Fate Of Death Row In His Hand... Look For Another 2pac Album In '04...With Former Outlawz' Fatal And Napolean Droppin' Albums....Immortal Technique, Talib Kweli, Canibus, Common, Cormega, CNN, Mobb Deep, The Horsemen, Nas Is Hittin' Hard Again With A Double Album... The Rap Scene Seems To Be Poppin' Again

It's A Great Time To Be A Rap Fan, '04 Looks To Be Shapin' Up Pretty Well

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Feb 2004, 09:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

With all the albums you mentioned, I'm hopin that some other artists that the mainstream doesn't really know will be comin out with stuff. Tech N9ne released Absolute Power in 2002 or 2003, then he re-released AngHELLic with some new cuts. I'm hopin that he has a new album for 2004.

Three 6 Mafia dropped an album in 2003 that I felt was pretty damn good, but most hardcore 3-6 fans thought it was their worst. I think that either this year or next, they'll have Choices 2 the movie as well as a Choices 2 soundtrack to accompany it. Lord Infamous and Crunchy Black might be droppin solo projects as well.

Also, we've already had Kanye West take over the airwaves for the early part of the year, with his catchy as hell song "Through The Wire" and the even more catchy "Slow Jamz" that features Twista and Jamie Foxx.

Another Shady release will from D12. I think that's gonna hit in April.

This year does in fact look to be huge for rap and hip hop. I'm lookin forward to it....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Feb 2004, 09:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I'm waiting for the Eminem and Dre CD's. I'm not sure about the 50 cent one. I liked the first one, many artists can't follow up a sucessful first CD.

But someone will have to answer how Pac is able to put out another CD? He's been dead for years. How many unreleased work did the man have tucked away? I mean, he's cool and all... but damn. They got a mic in his coffin or something?
Old 29 Feb 2004, 09:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Yes Stick, Alotta People Thought The ROC Would Fall Under The Pressure Of Jay Z Leavin'...But Kayne West Has Risen To The Challenge

True J-Mann, It Seems Shady/Aftermath Will Once Again Be Able To Lock Down The Mainstream Rap Scene With Em/Dre/50/G-Unit Solo Projects And The Game Releases

As For Pac, LOL....The Man Was A Workaholic. It Was Said He Spit Three Tracks A Day When He Was With Death Row...He Was With The Row For 9 Months Before He Died... Alotta Acapellas Are REmixed With New Artists And Beats...So Two OG's Can Be Spread Out For 3 Or 4 Songs

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2004, 01:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

This is why I said in another threed rap is anything but a fad. This year is tight, mad shit is coming out and it will be a nice year for lyrics as well as beats. And I look forward to this dude name the Game who the internet is building up to be the next big thing. I hope he isn't a flop or anything. But we'll see......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote