ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Your Family's Musical Tastes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Feb 2004, 07:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default Your Family's Musical Tastes

What type of music does the rest of your family listen to? Thought about making this thread when I was walking home today while listening to Obie Trice.

My Family

My Mom-Soft Rock,Classic Rock,Old School RN'B
Bands/Artists-Matchbox20,Hootie & the Blowfish,The Eagles,Celine Dion ,Jewel

My Dad-Christian Rock,Classic Rock
Bands/Artists-Newsboys,FFH,Avalon,DC Talk,Third Day,Lovesong,The Beatles,Moody Blues

My Sister-RN'B,Country
Artists-Alicia Keys,Garth Brooks,Tim McGraw,Trace Adkins(My brother in-law is a prick and won't let her listen to country because he doesn't like it but she still likes it)

My Brother In-Law-Rap,RN'B
Bands/Artists-Outkast,Biggie Smalls,DMX,Tupac,E-40,Korupt,Ludacris,Mary J Blige,Alicia Keys

My nephews and niece-Hip Hop

Me-Rock,Rap
Bands/Artists-Limp Bizkit,Linkin Park,Disturbed,Staind,Chevelle,Eminem,50 Cent,Obie Trice,Dr Dre,Outkast,Westside Connection

That's about it.....

Go ahead and make your list
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2004, 07:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

My dad is into alot of classic rock. I'm getting him to listen to alot of new rock though. Like Staind (who he really likes now), and some Linkin Park.

My mom likes classic rock. But she will pretty much listen to anything

My sister is finally getting into some good music. For years she was stuck in the kiddie pop stage. And after many, many years of making fun of what I listen to, she finally got into what I listen to. Stupid kid...
Old 17 Feb 2004, 08:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

grandpa- oldies
grandma- gospel
brother- rock
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2004, 08:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

sister : Rock
mom : country
dad : country
me : rock
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2004, 09:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Sister- Rap
Dad- Rock
Mom- Country
Me- Straight up metal head
Old 18 Feb 2004, 05:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

dad - elvis.
mum - pop.
sister - pop.
Old 18 Feb 2004, 01:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Mom - Classic rock, modern rock
Dad - Classic rock, classic country
Stepmom - Classic rock, modern rock, a tiny bit of country
Stepbrother - Rap
Stepsister - Pop, country

I dunno about the rest
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote