ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Entertainment

Entertainment Discuss Anything Related To The Entertainment World!

Dharma and Greg

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Feb 2004, 08:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Dharma and Greg

You're going to have to forgive me for being stupid on this one. Over the last 4 months i've been watching a lot of Dharma and Greg on Fox, and now i'm starting to tape the episodes. My question is why did this go off the air, how many seasons did it last, and when did it go off the air? Ok, so questions.

At first I found the show to be pathetic and boring, but the more I watch it the more I love the chemistry of a young attourney coming from a spoiled rich kid background, with stern parents. And being married to a girl who was raised by two people who don't believe in marriage, and are pretty much against everything in this world and are so totally hippy. This neive woman with her hippy lifestyle learnings has such great chemistry with Greg. I for the love of God can't see why this show went off the air?

*see, you've learned something new*.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Feb 2004, 08:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

97-02
It started off kind of unique and met with decent success, but ABC during this time had a fondness for shuffling its line up to make room for "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?"

the flooding of Millionaire eventually killed interest in the show, and ABC axed it. However the damage was done...People had lost track of their favorite shows...and most never found their audience again.

Add to all that the later seasons of Dharma and Greg where just plain goofy..the series died
Old 10 Feb 2004, 08:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Thanks for the info. on that. It's a shame that some of the shows get lost in the shuffle to some of the stupidist reality shit around. I mean I wasn't a fan at first, and the off the wall goofiness of Dharma and the seriousness of Greg is what makes this show so great in my eyes. I saw an episode a few nights ago, where this girl who was a daughter of Gregs client, was in a rock band.

She ran away and Dharma joined this band, and they were playing naked upon Gregs office rooftop. Then Dharma invited the band to basically move in with her and Greg. Something so stupid, yet it came off so hilarious and fun to enjoy.

And I love the constant fights with Kitty and Dharma. Tonight was the episode where Kitty was being taught how to be a pool shark by Dharma, LMAO. Converting Kitty into a shamless player, great stuff.
Old 11 Feb 2004, 12:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Man, I don't even know when the show comes on, but I like to watch it whenever I can. Dharma and Greg do have great chemistry and I find their relationship to be a great one.

Plus, I might be the only one (shut up Kurt), but I think Dharma is fucking hot
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2004, 12:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Plus, I might be the only one (shut up Kurt), but I think Dharma is fucking hot
The name's Randy

so yeah..,.you are the only one...she looks weird as hell
Old 11 Feb 2004, 01:03 AM   #6 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

It comes on here around 2 p.m. on fox.
Old 11 Feb 2004, 01:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

i never see it on TV... and whenI do, it's shit. i dont like it. but Dharma is hot.