ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

PWFWI Talks to Rebel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Nov 2005, 06:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default PWFWI Talks to Rebel

PWFWI: we had the oppurtunity to catch up with a busy man here at PWF. Reb allowed us to chat with him and pick his brain for few minutes about the OTPC4. So Reb, how does it feel to be in the 2nd round?

Reb: Good I guess, I'm not worried about this thing till the later rounds.

PWFWI: So it sounds like you are scared, are you?

Reb: no, well...I know I won't win.

PWFWI: you don't sound confident at all, have you piss someone off?

Reb: yes, I will have to kill them.

PWFWI: let's change the subject, We all know you are an admin around here, will that help you out?

Reb: i will use my power to force people to vote for me. Threaten them!

PWFWI: it's getting all hostile in here, damn watch out PWF. So Dev and Oeo had to meet in the first round. This was probally one of the toughest matchups. Were you afraid you were going to draw someone harder than super kewl aaron?

Reb: Mr. PW, I wasn't worried about him. In fact all this talk makes me hungry, I need to go get something to eat, so leave me alone or I will ban you.

PWFWI: Have you never heard of freedom of speech?

Reb: I'm Canadian you idiots.

PWFWI: We will have more interviews with some of the winners and possibly losers throughout this tourney.
Old 27 Nov 2005, 03:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Sorry I bailed out on you so quick DC. But my food was at the door.