ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Something I decided to write.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Nov 2005, 03:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default Something I decided to write.

Tell me what you think.

THE BIG BLUE? NOT SO BIG.

As I walk around, I find myself lost. I know the area, but I must be lost. In an area once dominated by Maize and Blue, I'm starting to see more Scarlet and Silver.

I remember days where I couldn't walk into the school while wearing something affiliated to Ohio State. I remember where kids I knew got beat up, all because they were wearing the Ohio State colors.

But what has happened? People I once considered die-hard Michigan fans, are dawning the Scarlet and Silver colors. I actually think I know more people who consider themselves Ohio State fans than Michigan fans now. When the day of the big game comes, I'm hearing more chants of "O-S-U...O-S-U", than kids screaming "GO BLUE!", and it's not just my school.

Sure, you still can't go anywhere in the state without passing someone with a blue sweatshirt with "MICHIGAN" printed acrossed the front, or a hat with the big yellow "M" on it, but where are these people come game day?

Lets take a look at this last game between the two powers of College Football. When they showed the crowd at the big house, I was in disgrace. I was seeing just as much red as I was blue. I noticed several times where Michigan busted out on a big play, and I could hear more boos than cheers. When a call went to Ohio State's favor, I was realizing that I was hearing just as many cheers as boos. And lets remember, this is in Ann Arbor.

So what is the cause of this recent backstabbing of fans? Well, you can't really say. I personally think that it's just a lot of Michigan fans hopping on the Buckeye bandwagon, until Michigan accompleshes anything major, and I don't really blame those who have jumped ship.

7-4. A respectable record really, but when it comes down to Michigan standards, it's a sad, sad disapointment. Not to mention losing back-to-back Rose Bowls, and being 1-4 against Ohio State over the past 5 years.

Now I'm sure some of you are saying, "stop your complaining, it's just one game". Well, in perhaps the biggest rivalry in sports, it's not. Look at what the Red Sox were saying during their World Series run. "As long as we beat the Yankees. I don't care if we lose in the World Series, as long as we beat the Yankees". It's the same way here. It doesn't matter how dismal a season is, as long as Michigan beats Ohio State, or as long as Ohio State beats Michigan.

But if you ask me, I'll keep my Maze and Blue.
Old 21 Nov 2005, 03:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

About 10 years ago everyone in my area sported almost nothing but Michigan colors and logos.
Old 21 Nov 2005, 04:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

*ahem*...that's The Ohio State to you, Mitten State boy... Thanks for sharing, it's good to know just how demoralizing it is for The Bucks to Screw the Blue in The Big House.

Kiss Lloyd Carr goodbye. More good news for Mich Fans.

As for the piece, I thought it was written well.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 21 Nov 2005, 04:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
*ahem*...that's The Ohio State to you, Mitten State boy... Thanks for sharing, it's good to know just how demoralizing it is for The Bucks to Screw the Blue in The Big House.

Kiss Lloyd Carr goodbye. More good news for Mich Fans.

As for the piece, I thought it was written well.

Late.
It's the University of Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiichigan to you.

Also wern't there bigger riots in Columbus when OSU, I'm sorry, The OSU beat Michigan than when they won the National championship?

And I'm praying that they fire Lloyd Carr. Although they will probably replace him with some other conservative dumbass who doesn't know how to run a defence.
Old 21 Nov 2005, 04:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Also wern't there bigger riots in Columbus when OSU, I'm sorry, The OSU beat Michigan than when they won the National championship?
Indeed there were.

My friend lived right off of High St, near campus, when that happened.
Old 22 Nov 2005, 08:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
It's the University of Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiichigan to you.

What would I care about that?? I live in NY and my family lives on the other side of the state of Ohio. Have you seen Columbus?? They could use a good riot or two down there. Besides, rioting was invented, perfected and made into an art form in Detroit, home of the burning garbage...so

Quote:
And I'm praying that they fire Lloyd Carr. Although they will probably replace him with some other conservative dumbass who doesn't know how to run a defence.
Uhh, didn't Carr lead Michigan to a couple National Championships?? I wouldn't be so quick to send him packing, but then again I have no interest in seeing Michigan win anything so my advice prolly isn't worth much.

I still wouldn't fire him though.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 23 Nov 2005, 06:45 AM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
What would I care about that?? I live in NY and my family lives on the other side of the state of Ohio. Have you seen Columbus?? They could use a good riot or two down there. Besides, rioting was invented, perfected and made into an art form in Detroit, home of the burning garbage...so
Hey hey hey, low blow there.

Quote:
Uhh, didn't Carr lead Michigan to a couple National Championships?? I wouldn't be so quick to send him packing, but then again I have no interest in seeing Michigan win anything so my advice prolly isn't worth much.
Yes, but that was before he bacame the all conservative coach he is now. This is his playbook.

Up the middle, screen pass that gets 2 yards, up the middle, punt.

Not to mention his defence sucks ass.

Last edited by Spear; 23 Nov 2005 at 11:05 AM.
Old 23 Nov 2005, 11:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

What a terrible story. It sucked. You suck. Just give up already, Spear. Give up!

Just kidding.

Cool, fuck Michigan though. For real. Fuck them.
Old 24 Nov 2005, 09:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
fuck Michigan though. For real. Fuck them.
Fuck Florida.
Old 24 Nov 2005, 10:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Fuck Florida.
They'd whoop Michigan all over the Swamp.
Old 24 Nov 2005, 10:27 AM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
They'd whoop Michigan all over the Swamp.
Sure.
Old 24 Nov 2005, 10:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Sure.
It's not even a question.

Michigan's defence is slow and they don't put enough pressure on the QB. Put Leak in the shotgun and he'll run all over your asses.

Like you said, your offense is too conservative. If you think you're going to get more than a yard on Florida with screen passes and runs up the middle, you're wrong. Your QB would be on the ground before the reciever could even start running the screen route. Florida's secondary is what's hurting right now due to injuries. If Michigan wanted to get any yards, they'd throw deep.
Old 24 Nov 2005, 10:45 AM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
It's not even a question.

Michigan's defence is slow and they don't put enough pressure on the QB. Put Leak in the shotgun and he'll run all over your asses.

Like you said, your offense is too conservative. If you think you're going to get more than a yard on Florida with screen passes and runs up the middle, you're wrong. Your QB would be on the ground before the reciever could even start running the screen route. Florida's secondary is what's hurting right now due to injuries. If Michigan wanted to get any yards, they'd throw deep.
Actually I agree with you. Michigan would get thumped.