ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

PWFWI Interviews Mr. McMahon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Nov 2005, 05:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default PWFWI Interviews Mr. McMahon

We here at the PWFWI sat down with Mr. McMahon to see what he thought about the OTPC4. Here is his comments.

PWFW1. Mac, good to have you join us, anways first off you are in the top 30 of 85 ranked posters in the contest. Do you think you should be higher, or lower?

Mac: Top 30 of 85 is a vague term...where exactly am I? If its number 30 then Im a little pissed off, but if its closer to top ten or fifteen, then Im a little happier.

PWFWI: Well, to be honest you are in the late 20's. Guess you are going to be pissed. Anyways, do you feel that you could win this?

Mac: For the most part, I never expect anything from these sorts of things. I mean, Ive been here longer than (or as long as) any current active poster. Ive never won any contest except when I was voted as the first supermod. So this is kind nice being mentioned at all...

PWFWI: We know you have been hot on the campaign trail do you think it will pay off for you?

Mac: No. I wasnt really campaigning more or less creating conversation. I dont expect to make it into the top ten honestly.

PWFWI: What are the keys to success to do well in a contest like this.

Mac: I dont have a damn clue.

PWFWI: here take this clue I don't need it anymore! Just kidding, go on.

Mac: Where did I even finish in the first one? I wasnt even in the other two...So I guess the biggest key to success is being a Stick or Kurt type poster who constantly is you...know....there.

PWFWI: Most people don't realize that you have been in several groups, the kliq, the PC, The DWO among others. Do you foresee a DWO Final?

Mac: I can see that happening. Truth be told, I d love to see the Kliq be in the finals, but that wont happen. SO yeah...DWO...all the way.

PWFWI: Should you win, will you use the brass to ban everyone's ass? Or will you still pussyfoot around?

Mac: If I win, there will be a major change in the Mr. McMahon character. This fun loving easy going Mr. McMahon you see now, will be altered. I will Ban peoples ass. I will be the Mr. McMahon of old, and I'll just be damned if anyone here will forget who He is.

PWFWI: There are very few posters that make rare apperances that people find entertaining. For instance Mickey Deeznuts, or Prototype. If you make it to the later rounds, will Sgt. Hartman be making an apperance to help with the campaign?

Mac: Sgt. Hartman, he may make an appearance soon...but keep in mind...Mr. McMahon is the legend I made around here, and hes done alot more than Hartman ever did. But yeah...Sarge will be back soon....

PWFWI: Mac it's been great but before we let you out of here and on your way, we gotta know what could you possible say to the people of PWF to give us all some inspiration. C'mon give us something!

MAC: Popularity contests aside, gimmicks aside, Mr. McMahon truly means this...Sargeant Hartman truly means this...Hunter S Thompson means this...Whether Im OTPC winner or whether Im the last place OTPC...I am PWF's answer to Ric Flair...Ive posted in those forums, Ive banned all those jackasses, and Ive made more people tap than just about anyone. Ive been moderator supermoerator and Admin...Ive done it all, and I did it before any of these people were even here.

I AM...The Last Living PWF Legend...DOnt any of forget it...

WOOOOO!
Old 14 Nov 2005, 09:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
Ive been moderator supermoerator and Admin...Ive done it all,

I AM...The Last Living PWF Legend...DOnt any of forget it...
[/B]
Stick, SC, Rebel, Trev, and Myself sir....we've all held all those ranks

yeah....

Old 15 Nov 2005, 10:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CAPS-

yeah....

*ahem*

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 15 Nov 2005, 12:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
*ahem*
something caught your tongue? You're gonna have ta...I say, you're gonna have ta speak up boy.

Old 15 Nov 2005, 12:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CAPS-

yeah....

Whats the point, sir...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric