ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Anyone who says don't feel sorry for yourself

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jun 2005, 02:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Anyone who says don't feel sorry for yourself

Should go fuck themself. I'm tired of people who complain about the people complaining in the first place. I can complain and rant all I want because it's my right, if you complain about my complaing than you're a goddam hypocrite because you're also complaining. I can feel sorry for myself if I want to. Why? Because if no one else is going to give two shits about me than I have to look out for myself and if that's selfish than tell that to all the other people who refuse to be give two shits about anyone other than themself because you'd find an awful lot of people. I hate people who snub me and act real cool in front of everyone else like they're in a special kliq and they're best friends for life. You know what? You're a selfish bitch and a hypocrite because you only care about people who will help you look good. You're a goddam materialistic coward who is dependent on others in order to look good. How can I envy you for being popular? I'm used to being a loner and I can handle it, if you lose your friends you'll have an identity crisis. You're all goddam frauds, you don't care about anything except for what amuses you. Two people can be beating each other and breaking their bones and you'd cheer and laugh. Someone could shoot themself in the head and you'd make wisecracks about it the next day. You're the people being selfish, not me for feeling bad for myself because I'm down.

*disclaimer* this post was in no way in reference to anyone on PWF
Old 14 Jun 2005, 02:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Thank you for you contribution to Creative Writing: DAY-VID: We hope to see further contributions from you in the futureAY-VID.

That was a test of the automated Creative Writing thanks system.
Old 14 Jun 2005, 03:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth David
Should go fuck themself. I'm tired of people who complain about the people complaining in the first place.

*disclaimer* this post was in no way in reference to anyone on PWF
Yes but aren't you complaining about people who complain about people complaining in the first place.....don't worry my post is not complaining about you complaining about the people who are complaining about people who complain in the first place because they are the real complainers anyway.
Old 14 Jun 2005, 08:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard Stern
Yes but aren't you complaining about people who complain about people complaining in the first place.....don't worry my post is not complaining about you complaining about the people who are complaining about people who complain in the first place because they are the real complainers anyway.
What I was trying to say is that if a person complains, don't complain about it. Everyone has the right to complain. It's the people who complain about the complaining who shouldn't complain. I'm discussing my views on others that complain but not complaining about anyone in particular. I'm complaining about the people who shouldn't complain, not the people who should complain... ugh I gave myself a headache. Touche
Old 14 Jun 2005, 08:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Lmfao. Last few post have been great.

Thanks for the post. I know a few people I'm probably going to cut and copy that into messenger.
Old 15 Jun 2005, 04:19 AM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I don't give a shit if someone wants to complain.
I don't give a shit if someone wants to complain about someone's complaining.

I'm going to tell you both to shut the fuck up.

Old 15 Jun 2005, 09:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

^^Someones complaining about the people complaining about the people complaining about the people complaining.

Damn this is getting complicated.
Old 15 Jun 2005, 01:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth David
What I was trying to say is that if a person complains, don't complain about it. Everyone has the right to complain. It's the people who complain about the complaining who shouldn't complain.
Not for nothing, but that is the most self contradictory statement I've read in some time. Let's break the statement down, but by strongest statement first.

"Everyone has the right to complain." 1st amendment to the Constitution, no argument there.

"It's the people who complain about the complaining who shouldn't complain." Wait...I thought everyone had the right to complain??

"What I was trying to say is that if a person complains, don't complain about it." But that's my God-given right...to complain...just like you said.

If (hypothetically) I choose to complain about someone complaining, then that person just needs to deal with it. It's every person's right to complain...even if it's about others' complaints.

You can't in one sentence say that it's your right to complain and then in the next, say that another person doesn't have that same right...a right that you just demanded for yourself. That's called discrimination.

I can understand if you're complaining about your problems, you don't want to hear anyone coming with "stop feeling sorry for yourself." However, you need to take into account that maybe they don't want to hear you coming with your problems.

If you're gonna complain and expect everyone to respect your right to do so, then you have to respect other people's rights to tell you to stop feeling sorry for yourself. Otherwise, you're just bitching about having a "right" to do something while at the same time trying to deny that same unalienable right to someone else.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.

Last edited by The Glue; 15 Jun 2005 at 01:24 PM. Reason: removed redundant sentence
Old 15 Jun 2005, 03:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Not for nothing, but that is the most self contradictory statement I've read in some time. Let's break the statement down, but by strongest statement first.

"Everyone has the right to complain." 1st amendment to the Constitution, no argument there.

"It's the people who complain about the complaining who shouldn't complain." Wait...I thought everyone had the right to complain??

"What I was trying to say is that if a person complains, don't complain about it." But that's my God-given right...to complain...just like you said.

If (hypothetically) I choose to complain about someone complaining, then that person just needs to deal with it. It's every person's right to complain...even if it's about others' complaints.

You can't in one sentence say that it's your right to complain and then in the next, say that another person doesn't have that same right...a right that you just demanded for yourself. That's called discrimination.

I can understand if you're complaining about your problems, you don't want to hear anyone coming with "stop feeling sorry for yourself." However, you need to take into account that maybe they don't want to hear you coming with your problems.

If you're gonna complain and expect everyone to respect your right to do so, then you have to respect other people's rights to tell you to stop feeling sorry for yourself. Otherwise, you're just bitching about having a "right" to do something while at the same time trying to deny that same unalienable right to someone else.

Late.

He's complaining because the people he's referring to, don't like people who complain, then complain about people who complain.

I think
Old 15 Jun 2005, 03:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Ahhhhh, a pitiful cycle...as opposed to a viscious one.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 15 Jun 2005, 06:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jones
He's complaining because the people he's referring to, don't like people who complain, then complain about people who complain.

I think
That about sums it up
Old 15 Jun 2005, 06:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

This is great. Complicated, but funny.