ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

The Phantom Dumbass

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Jun 2005, 01:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default The Phantom Dumbass

***WARNING***slight Revenge Of The Sith spoilers in here.

EPISODE 69:
THE PHANTOM DUMBASS

WAR!! It is a dark time for the Galactic PWF. The Power Marks have been routed, but the EVIL ADMINISTRATION finds itself in a quandary, regardless. It seems that while the PMs brought most of PWF together in loathing of them, once they were finally destroyed, it was deemed that they were ultimately harmless and the EVIL ADMINISTRATION was stepping ever closer to absolute power on the board. Of course this comes from the same mouths that cried for the PMs exile, which perplexed the EVIL ADMINISTRATION…but whatever.

Racing against the matter of time it would take to get him re-banned from the MOTM Temple, Boston Skywalker sets about a daring plot to expose the EVIL ADMINISTRATION for what they are…the EVIL ADMINISTRATION. Skywalker professed in the MOTM Temple (apparently a very popular place though nearly noone visits or says anything while there) his belief that desecrating the outdated and obsolete SITH FLAG would spurn W and all those who voted for him.

Trying desperately to make sense of this totally cracked out thread, the EVIL ADMINISTRATION falls right into Skywalker’s carefully planned trap. Skywalker’s post was concocted with the hopes that the EVIL ADMINISTRATION would strike Skywalker from the Temple with all of their common sense and reason, which would make their journey to the Crack Side of the Force would be complete…

***Darth Trevelbond and his apprentice, Darth Glue sit in the FORUM***

Darth Trev: WTF is this shit??
Darth Glue: Only the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.
Darth Trev: This is nothing, young apprentice. I’m from San Fran and you should see some of the shit said in broad daylight there.
Darth Glue: Still, this poster has defiled the sacred MOTM Temple. It’s obvious that this post is fueled by the Crack Side of the Force. Certainly we can’t let this go, Master.
Darth Trev: Mmmmmmm…Boston Skywalker. The Crack is strong in this one…
Darth Glue: Master, please allow me to set this issue straight. I shall return victorious, I swear to you.
Darth Trev: It shall be so. Everything is proceeding as I have forseen.

***Darth Glue makes haste to the MOTM Temple***
***Later, Darth Glue returns***

Darth Glue: Master?? Master are you here??

**Darth Glue looks to the MOTM Temple. People are flooding into it to watch the flames that are starting to engulf The Sacred Area Of Intellect.**

Darth Glue: Shit…the good stuff never happens when I’m around.

***Darth Glue makes haste to the MOTM Temple to find Darth Trev blasting away at a flailing Boston Skywalker with his Conservative Lightning.***

Darth Glue: Hey boss, missed you at the Forum.
Darth Trev: Yeah, you did well but the guy’s still breathing. I’d rather be done with his crap right now. I did him the favor of allowing him to access the Temple again, and he goes and Cracks out on us. Then he got defensive and bitchy when you set him straight. The Crack stops here!!
Darth Glue: Bonus!

***Darth Trevelbond picks up a knocked-the-fuck-out Boston Skywalker and tosses him out the front door***

Darth Trev: …And stay out, you!!
Darth Glue: Yeah, crackhead!! Master, I must leave. Personal stuff, besides my shift is over. I shall return.

***Back at the Forum, Darth Trev tries to unwind from cracking skulls…he is interrupted***

Darth Trev: What in Pat Buchanan’s name is that noise??

[thinly carrying voice]: mooooootherffffuuuuuuuckers!!

Darth Glue: (just walking in) Hello Master. You wouldn’t believe it, but hooking up the sprinkler in my backyard kept my kids entertained for almost the whole weekend. Master?? Mas…what in the G. Gordon Liddy is that whining?
Darth Trev: Go check the window, my apprentice.
Darth Glue: Hmmmm, oh. You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.
Darth Trev: Is it him??
Darth Glue: Well we haven’t really smacked anyone down since the PM thing.
Darth Trev: (moves to window so he too can see…Boston Skywalker on a soapbox) I didn’t know that we had a fountain down there.
Darth Glue: We don’t Lord Trevelbond, his tears have formed a pool around the soapbox he’s on.
Darth Trev: He must’ve been crying very hard for some time now.
Darth Glue: He must have, people are gathering.
Darth Trev: Yes…the Crack is strong in this one. Others are feeling sorry for him.
Darth Glue: They’ll get over it.

***Sage Qui-Gon STICK enters to confer with the Darths***

Qui-Gon STICK: Hello Darths. Darth Glue…I noticed that you quadruple posted. Nice.
Darth Glue: I am embarrassed, Master Qui-Gon, it was a slip. I had to go into Aggressive Negotiations with Skywalker sooner than I had intended.
Qui-Gon STICK: Hmmmmm…a slip…a quick move to Aggressive Negotiations…lead to the Crack Side do they.
Darth Trev: Impetuous as he may be, young Master Glue was more than a match for Skywalker. Of course, I saw to it that he never defiles the Temple again.
Darth Glue: Of course, I am not powerful enough to do that.
Darth Trev: Patience, my apprentice.
Qui-Gon STICK: Some have spoken out. Sammy-Wan Kenobi says that it was cheap.
Darth Glue: Is he really gay?? I mean, I can forgive the pink golf balls, but there’s a lot of people saying that he’s gaying up the place.
***Stifled laughter all around***
Boston Skywalker: (faintly from soapbox) I caaaaaaallllll buuuullllshit! Seniority, motherfuckers!!
Darth Trev: (incredulous) Seniority??
Darth Glue: Sure doesn’t look like it from up here…

***Silence as the three ponder the unfolded events***

Darth Glue: HEY!! Who the fuck is T.H.C.??
Darth Trev: 10 posts and he’s been here over a year…hmmmmm.
Darth Glue: Hmmm…post history suggests a regular’s alter…more likely a Clone of Skywalker.
Darth Trev: How did a crackhead afford a Clone…those bastards on Kamino charge crazy money.
Darth Glue: I’m gonna go fuck him up…wait…I don’t even really know who this guy is aside from a suspicion. I’ll avoid direct confrontation and make an inquiry.
Darth Trev: (nods)
Qui-Gon STICK: That is well, young one. Do not start down the Crack Side’s path…or forever will it dominate your soul…as it does Skywalker’s…
Darth Glue: Skywalker wanted a notice in the Temple about etiquette…I think I’ll put one up.
Darth Trev: There will still be voices of dissent.
Qui-Gon STICK: There always will be, Lord Trevelbond.
Darth Trev: Yes…wisdom from Master Qui-Gon. More of this, the board needs.
Boston Skywalker: Invaaaaaaaasion, motherfuckerrrrrrrs!!
Darth Glue: Invasion??
Darth Trev: Yes...but it will never get off the ground. Over, this Spam War is.
================================================== =======

It should be noted that none of these conversations actually took place...I was just kinda fuckin' around. Please forgive me for using you guys in dramatic license: Trev, STICK and Sam. BTW Sam I don't really think you're gay. As for Boston...he said what I quoted him as saying...I didn't think he'd like it if I used "dramatic license" for his lines.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 13 Jun 2005, 01:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Why did Darth Trev turn into Yoda?
Old 13 Jun 2005, 01:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popeaux
Why did Darth Trev turn into Yoda?
Don't ask me man...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 13 Jun 2005, 01:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Even though it's a total flame of me....This shit is fuckin funny.
Old 13 Jun 2005, 01:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard Stern
Even though it's a total flame of me....This shit is fuckin funny.
Y'know...you're right. I'm done with it.

Late.

Old 13 Jun 2005, 01:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Does this mean Trev is my father?

and also T.H.C. really wasn't one of my alter's I think it was another PM alter.....I actually tried to make another email adress in order to start the alter process and post as a different name but I couldn't set one up through yahoo since my computer at work doesn't except cookies.

Last edited by BOSTON; 13 Jun 2005 at 01:59 PM.
Old 13 Jun 2005, 01:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

I thought about going there...but I didn't.

Late.

Old 13 Jun 2005, 02:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

You know if most of you would just post in the wrestling threads more often I probably would of never even thought of doing that whole Boston's views thread.
Old 13 Jun 2005, 02:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

There is always this forum. Or if you're feeling particularly frisky, you can just start a Boston's Views thread in WZ...

Late.

Old 13 Jun 2005, 02:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
There is always this forum. Or if you're feeling particularly frisky, you can just start a Boston's Views thread in WZ...

Late.
Nobody really reads the War Zone unless there's a ligit beef going on maybe the admins should think about moving that forum up on the PWF forum list.
Old 13 Jun 2005, 02:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Got a point. It belongs where it is, though. Shit happens so rarely there that to raise it's stature would be counterproductive.

Late.

Last edited by The Glue; 13 Jun 2005 at 02:24 PM. Reason: added a "t"
Old 13 Jun 2005, 02:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Yes, post here. Keep it alive. Maybe people will post here then. lol

I gotta get back into the thoughts buisness.
Old 13 Jun 2005, 03:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

GDAWG is right. That could revive this place.
Old 13 Jun 2005, 03:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popeaux
GDAWG is right. That could revive this place.
What could?
Old 13 Jun 2005, 08:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
No Frills

^your views, fool.