ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Frappaccino, Rappaccino, Al Pacino

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Jun 2005, 03:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default Frappaccino, Rappaccino, Al Pacino

Jon walked into Kofehaus expecting to feed his caffeine withdrawal.

A goateed man with an affected scowl and a badge that read Barista was helping a confused woman.

"Do you want caramel? Vanilla? Steamed milk with cinnamon?" Barista took a breath and exhaled more choices “Almondcherrytoastedpecanroastdecafsupercafgetyour buzzoncaff?”

She blinked.

Jon poked the woman. "Do you want coffee or a three course fucking dessert?" He barked at Barista, “Black, no sugar. Make sure it’s not some free range coffee bean crap.”

Barista balked. "How uncivilized!"

Enough. Jon pulled out his gun and shot the guy right in the goatee.

"No, that’s uncivilized."

-Trevelbond-
Old 07 Jun 2005, 01:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Bravo. I've never been to a coffee house because as I understand it, that's where all the Birkenstock-wearing, ponytailed, trust fund baby liberal elitists like to gather to pointlessly babble about how right they are, but I've heard of these "Baristas" and their environment-suited arrogance.

If I ever were to go into one of those places, I can't imagine it'd be too long before I'd bust out with what I like to call 'Old Faithful.'

"Buddy, all I want is some coffee. I like it like I like my women: hot, black and strong. If that's too much for your $6.50 and hour ass, then the gas station down the road is just as good and I'll probably save a buck or two. Wipe that look of your face and do your job, slappy."

^^^Prime example of why my wife walks away from me whenever we deal with bad service with a bad attitude, because I'll slap a motherfucker down right there in front of his coworkers, his boss or his mama, I don't give a fuck.

Of course, I never go to coffeehouses, which deprives me of the pleasure of telling some bitches off, but honestly, the HESS station down the road has great coffee and less attitude. Oh yeah and the customer base are real people, not Starbucks Losers.

But anyway, that was great Trev. Thanks.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 07 Jun 2005, 09:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Bravo. I've never been to a coffee house because as I understand it, that's where all the Birkenstock-wearing, ponytailed, trust fund baby liberal elitists like to gather to pointlessly babble about how right they are, but I've heard of these "Baristas" and their environment-suited arrogance.

If I ever were to go into one of those places, I can't imagine it'd be too long before I'd bust out with what I like to call 'Old Faithful.'

"Buddy, all I want is some coffee. I like it like I like my women: hot, black and strong. If that's too much for your $6.50 and hour ass, then the gas station down the road is just as good and I'll probably save a buck or two. Wipe that look of your face and do your job, slappy."

^^^Prime example of why my wife walks away from me whenever we deal with bad service with a bad attitude, because I'll slap a motherfucker down right there in front of his coworkers, his boss or his mama, I don't give a fuck.

Of course, I never go to coffeehouses, which deprives me of the pleasure of telling some bitches off, but honestly, the HESS station down the road has great coffee and less attitude. Oh yeah and the customer base are real people, not Starbucks Losers.

But anyway, that was great Trev. Thanks.

Late.
Cynthia used to work in Coffee Beanery She isn't anything like you're describing Don't make me go all out on you Glue
Old 08 Jun 2005, 06:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

There are of course exceptions to every rule. My prejudice actually doesn't apply to her...I'm speaking mainly of New York Yuppie Scum. The depth of how vile they are often clouds my common sense when I'm speaking about them. My bad, man.

Certainly I meant no offense to you or Cyn, if I may be so bold.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 08 Jun 2005, 07:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
There are of course exceptions to every rule. My prejudice actually doesn't apply to her...I'm speaking mainly of New York Yuppie Scum. The depth of how vile they are often clouds my common sense when I'm speaking about them. My bad, man.

Certainly I meant no offense to you or Cyn, if I may be so bold.

Late.

None taken. It was all in jest m'friend I'm sure you knew that though
Old 08 Jun 2005, 07:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jones

None taken. It was all in jest m'friend I'm sure you knew that though
I figured as much, but didn't want to assume...after all it's not cool to call out someone's significant other, intentionally or otherwise.

PS - Stop blushing, dammit...people are gonna think we're gay.

Late.

Old 08 Jun 2005, 08:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
I figured as much, but didn't want to assume...after all it's not cool to call out someone's significant other, intentionally or otherwise.

PS - Stop blushing, dammit...people are gonna think we're gay.

Late.

You have a wifey. I have a future wifey. I doubt anyone will think anything
Old 08 Jun 2005, 08:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jones

You have a wifey. I have a future wifey. I doubt anyone will think anything
Good.

Late.

Old 09 Jun 2005, 12:14 AM   #9 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Are you black, Glue?
Old 09 Jun 2005, 12:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch Hedberg
Are you black, Glue?
That's a negative, Ghost Rider. I'm a Cracka like Saltines.

Late.

Old 09 Jun 2005, 12:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Bravo. I've never been to a coffee house because as I understand it, that's where all the Birkenstock-wearing, ponytailed, trust fund baby liberal elitists like to gather to pointlessly babble about how right they are,
I don't have a trust fund...
I'm only liberal when compared to you and Trev...
I don't even know what the fuck a Birkenstock is...nor do I care to...
and I pointlessly babble about how right I am, where ever I go....

so there

Old 09 Jun 2005, 01:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wayne
I don't have a trust fund...
I'm only liberal when compared to you and Trev...
I don't even know what the fuck a Birkenstock is...nor do I care to...
and I pointlessly babble about how right I am, where ever I go....

so there
I always wanted a trust fund...goddamn working class parents Birkenstocks are these really expensive leather sandals that hippies like to wear...while eating only vegetarian and vegan foods to protest cruelty to animals.

Funny...if you're talking to some hippie and they're telling you about how they don't eat meat because it's cruel, whenever you ask them why they're wearing leather shoes/Birkenstocks/jacket or whatever, and almost invariably they are wearing at least one leather item, they get all bitchy at you for pointing out their hypocrisy.

Or at least that's been my experience.

Late.

Old 09 Jun 2005, 01:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I hate hippies, and in my professional opinion....grown men should not wear sandals.

I don't care how comfortable you think they are...just don't.

A trust fund would be nice....tho my mom woulda found some way into it so that she could buy more donuts.

sidenote: I hate hippos.

Old 09 Jun 2005, 06:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Gahhh Cynthia wears fake birkenstocks
I have a trust fund as well
Old 09 Jun 2005, 06:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Dude...yer fuckin' killing me here...

Wait...you have a trust fund?? The fuck are you working in retail for then?? Or is it just not that big a trust fund?? Or is it really none of my business??

Well, if Cyn isn't a vegan or a vegetarian then good bless her and her Birks.

Late.