ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Rant

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jun 2005, 08:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Rant

So today I'm pissed off because my best friend isn't home. He's never home, when he is, he's either sleeping or doing homework and there's only two other kids in my freakin neighborhood that are my age and I'm not friends with either of them. Everyone else I know lives on the other side of town in the hills so I rarely see them because I have to get a ride from my mom. It just pisses me off because my one good friend is never around. I'm so fucking bored all the time because I can never hang out with him and no one else comes over my house. It's always "Hey you wanna hang out? Come over" I feel like saying "just once fucking come to my place you jackass". Yes, I'm taking driving lessons during the summer so that by winter I will have my license but until then it's fucking boring over here because I can't get a ride usually and everyone I know has football practice which means I'll have to try and get in touch with my friends who aren't playing football; and they live in the other freakin side of the town to. I never have anyone to hang out with dammit.

Last edited by David; 02 Jun 2005 at 08:09 PM.
Old 02 Jun 2005, 08:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

^^^One of my friends is like yours. He lives next fucking door to me, and even on the weekends, he never has time. It's stupid, because he's just barley 14 fucking years old, and has to do all the fucking chores his dad should be doing. There is times where I just want to run up to the ass-hole dad of his, and be like..."YOUR supposed to be mowing the grass and taking out the trash and fixing the hole in the wall and repairing the car and shit, not your son. Now get your lazy ass of the fucking couch, stop whining about the Clevland Indians, and how they are being stereotypes for using a fuckin Indian for their logo, (this guys is a freak), and get to it motherfucker!!!"

I do have another friend that lives down the street from me, but he is always doing homework or is at some Christian day camp or something.

As for the rest of my friends, same story as you. They live on the other side of town, and I can't get a ride. It sucks.
Old 02 Jun 2005, 08:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
^^^One of my friends is like yours. He lives next fucking door to me, and even on the weekends, he never has time. It's stupid, because he's just barley 14 fucking years old, and has to do all the fucking chores his dad should be doing. There is times where I just want to run up to the ass-hole dad of his, and be like..."YOUR supposed to be mowing the grass and taking out the trash and fixing the hole in the wall and repairing the car and shit, not your son. Now get your lazy ass of the fucking couch, stop whining about the Clevland Indians, and how they are being stereotypes for using a fuckin Indian for their logo, (this guys is a freak), and get to it motherfucker!!!"

I do have another friend that lives down the street from me, but he is always doing homework or is at some Christian day camp or something.

As for the rest of my friends, same story as you. They live on the other side of town, and I can't get a ride. It sucks.
How old are you Spear?

Anyways... being young is so much better than being old yet everything about it sucks. I mean my best friend has a job keeping score at a baseball field but now he's going to spend the next half of the year training for football so as soon as he is home he'll go to sleep. He's an approachable person to; meaning, if I want to hang out I have to tell him so because he will never come over my house on his own free will. I think he came over uninvited once in the past several months. At least this place keeps me from going insane about it though.
Old 02 Jun 2005, 08:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I'm 14. I'll be turning 15 in October.
Old 02 Jun 2005, 08:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
I'm 14. I'll be turning 15 in October.
That's cool, wasn't aware you were in my age range until now.
Old 03 Jun 2005, 09:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Dave, you can't drive?
Old 05 Jun 2005, 07:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Sounds like my life... only better.

All of my friends live a whiles away from me. The wierdest part is that I live right next to the school. You would think that out of my 50-some friends, one would live near the school. Fucking cunts.

And both of my parents work all day, so it's not like I can ask them for a ride. And my friends call me a loser because I never do anything... sorry that my parents work so I can live in a house three times the size of yours, you fucking assholes.
Old 05 Jun 2005, 09:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDAWG
Dave, you can't drive?
Not yet, I'm taking driving school during the summer
Old 06 Jun 2005, 01:47 AM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

You're friend sounds like my friend too. He's always doing something. Little bitch.