ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Kurt's Thoughts.....this might be important, but it probably isn't

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 May 2005, 03:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Kurt's Thoughts.....this might be important, but it probably isn't

The owners of this fucking hotel decide to rent it out to some dog show group....you know what a hotel smells like when there are 200 dogs in it?

It smells like fucking DOG....and its raining...so there's a lot of wet dogs.

I hate this place.

I think I may quit this job soon....no real reason. I do enjoy getting paid to post here while no one is on...but goddam, I need sleep. If I ever go on a trip I could pack my stuff in the bags under my eyes.

I'm thinking about tryin out for Semi-Pro football....I really just want to play the game. I considered a summer flag football league, but the said "no tackling"...so I said "it aint football" so ...yeah...Semi-Pro, here I come.

My season finales have come and gone...
Lost, didn't answer enough questions....instead it gave me more....fuck them.
House....it was like a regular episode....nothing resolved. House needs to fuck the hell out of Dr. Cameron....if he doesn't want to I will volunteer for the job.
Desperate Housewives....yeah, I think this would have worked much better as a miniseries...
Smallville...Continuity be damned
The OC....ummm, yeah, I really don't remember....that means it must not have been to special

Some shows just aint around no more
-Andromeda...out with a fizzle...no Tyr, means I don't care
-Jack and Bobby...It was quality dammit

I went out and bought the News Radio season 1 and 2 set...one of the finest comedies to ever be on TV.

Season sets forthe folowing shows will soon join my collection
-Rescue Me
-Lost

*more to come*

I have decided to cut out caffeine and soda from my diet again....kinda regretting that decision after being awake for 30 hours....

I really need some music....I'm goin out of my skull here.

I been listening to CNN for like 5 hours...Do you have any idea how boring that is?

So this girl I kinda dated a while back came up to me today and tried to get with me tonite....until I asked her if she was retarded. When we called it quits it wasn't so much her decision....I kinda stopped taking her calls...I stopped calling her. If I saw her in public I pretended not to speak english.....You know, the normal stuff/
What the hell kinda damage does someone have to suffer to make them forget that?

On a semi related note...I found out why one of my exes stopped calling me....
She had an abortion, she realized that she should go into hiding. It was a good plan....no one should ever tell me they killed my child. I don't care if its still a fetus or not.

Goddam, the smell from the dogs is making me gag.

Speaking of smell...there is this guy at work who smells like wrestling mats after practice. Its awful....he was at work today, he walked past me and I started choking....he saw that I was choking and came over to help, but that only made it worse.

Minute Maid Lemonade is sugar water.

More people need to call my cell phone.

There was a hobo who came into the hotel tonite...he told me why he hasn't been in the building lately. Apparently since the last time I saw him, he was run over by a car. Yup, fun stuff....it left him kinda brain damaged I think. He was kinda talkin like Rainman. Anyways, he left into the rain....maybe if it rains hard enough he won't smell like piss anymore.

Old 28 May 2005, 03:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wayne
I been listening to CNN for like 5 hours...Do you have any idea how boring that is?
Watch Fox... it's MUCH better.
Old 28 May 2005, 03:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Watch Fox... it's MUCH better.
we don't get Fox in here....fuckin cheap ass hotel....

it aint even a goddam hotel tonite...its a fuckin Kennel

**ADDITION TO THOUGHT***
American Idol- Bo was robbed, he's the man...definately shoulda won

on the other hand I think Carrie is talented and she has a killer bod....so yeah, I aint too upset.

Old 28 May 2005, 04:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
I'm thinking about tryin out for Semi-Pro football....I really just want to play the game. I considered a summer flag football league, but the said "no tackling"...so I said "it aint football" so ...yeah...Semi-Pro, here I come.
Yeah, that'd be awesome. If someone gave me the opportunity to play sports for a living, I'd do it on minimum wage. Try to tell us if you make a team, I'd like to know how hard it is. If possible, I might play semi-pro hockey or basketball when I grow up... way too skinny to play football.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 28 May 2005, 10:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Good read as always Kurt. I Agree that Bo should have won Idol. But Knowing hollywood and the voting public, they'd prefer another blode over a guy who looks like Jesus' Stunt double. and i doubt he'll be gone from the public eye.

Old 28 May 2005, 12:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Bo would never be a real rockstar.
Old 28 May 2005, 11:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch Hedberg
Bo would never be a real rockstar.
Its true, the Rock community would never accept a man so tied to the embodiement of pop-culture.

Old 29 May 2005, 11:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

It's hard to distinguish between what's reality and what's fiction from you.

You lead an entertaining life, much more entertaining than my borefest of work/home/sleep

***EDIT***

Expect a call from me later on, chief
Old 29 May 2005, 11:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene STICKsky
It's hard to distinguish between what's reality and what's fiction from you.

You lead an entertaining life, much more entertaining than my borefest of work/home/sleep

***EDIT***

Expect a call from me later on, chief
*turnin on my cell*

Old 30 May 2005, 12:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Thats cool Rescue Me is comming out on DVD. I'll have to pick that up.
Old 31 May 2005, 10:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

You could be the next Anthony Munoz. I'll be your agent.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
Old 31 May 2005, 11:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wayne
*turnin on my cell*

You said I sounded stoned
Old 31 May 2005, 11:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Natural
You could be the next Anthony Munoz. I'll be your agent.
I want to play for a team, not smile at fuck heads at the grand opening of grocery stores.

for mentioning a Cinci great tho

Old 31 May 2005, 11:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

Look at it this way. First grocery stores than the world. BTW real man played LB.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
Old 31 May 2005, 11:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Natural
Look at it this way. First grocery stores than the world. BTW real man played LB.
Son...I'd school you.

Step down now....just walk away.....we don't want ya gettin hurt now do we.