ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

PWF News (Friday, May 27th)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 May 2005, 05:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default PWF News (Friday, May 27th)

Well open our show today with our top story. THE PW INVASION ENDS! The ammount of PW, Vanilla Midget, rejects, has noticably declined. As everyone knows, this invasion was highlighted, by bad threads, sorry insults, and wacky views on many diffrent subjects. Right at the moment, there is only one noticable PW moron, who will un-doubtably be banned in the comming days.

In the world of Hot People, a competition was held to find out the age old question. Who is hotter? This time it was between Sam, and Dave. Apparently the question became, how many branches did they hit falling down the ugly tree, and in a stunning upset, a bronze statue beat out the two PWF posters.

In the warzone, Sin, (quickly becoming the king of avs), is angry at Sam, because Sam said he had to pay everyone 10,000 points, to everyone who gave Sam green rep.

Off Topic has been relativly busy as of late, as Xero provided us with a disturbing story about a boy and his dog, Monica telling us what country we are, and Sly finding out that he is on google. Another thing that is appearing, is a "Newb Poster Handbook", where posters provide their own rules for novice posters to follow. The handbook currently has 9 rules.

In the wild world of sports, darkpimp provided us with the location of the 2009 superbowl. Also, two "Dream Threads" emerged. In the two threads, you can pick your own fantasy teams, with players from all areas of the sports.

And on to the most recent achievments in the arcade. Madskillz became the new Space Hunter champion, with an amazing score of 3270. This new record beats out the former champion Igloo's score of 1730, by 1540 points.

We'll be back after a short commercial break.

This broadcast is brought to you by...

Drink Coke!

Back to the show.

Now for a little entertainment. Reb is wondering if anybody has the new Audioslave CD, Out of Exile. Only three people replied to the thread, so apparently not. Also Bret Hart wants to know if anybody has seen the TV show, "The Shield". Personally I have not.

We'll end the show with todays birthdays. Viros and hes274 both turn 49, p1978 and b_raj1 both turn 27. Breaking turns 17, and Arend Nijhuis turns 15.

I'm Spear, and this had been YOUR PWF News.
Old 27 May 2005, 05:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Well open our show today with our top story. THE PW INVASION ENDS! The ammount of PW, Vanilla Midget, rejects, has noticably declined. As everyone knows, this invasion was highlighted, by bad threads, sorry insults, and wacky views on many diffrent subjects. Right at the moment, there is only one noticable PW moron, who will un-doubtably be banned in the comming days.
Rebel and I have been banning them on sight... they're still coming just as often as before.

It's one of the many reasons I haven't been posting much... the bulk of my time here is spent cleaning up messes. Some help from the SM's would be nice. I guess they don't know where the mod panel is... bottom right corner, says "Mod."

Check it out kids...
Old 27 May 2005, 05:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Right at the moment, there is only one noticable PW moron, who will un-doubtably be banned in the comming days.
Who exactly did you mean by that?

Old 27 May 2005, 05:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

What happened to OTB and the PWF Weekly Insider DC? That stuff was the Bomb baby.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
Old 27 May 2005, 05:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

^ i believe that primarily had to do with Oeo's Leaving PWF.

And as for sam, i don't care anymore. Thanks for the AV nod.

Old 27 May 2005, 06:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

So what did you people think? I figured I would give it a shot, and if it went over well, I would keep doing it.

And Chris, I wasn't talking about you.
Old 27 May 2005, 06:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Ok good.

I liked it it was entertaining to read.

Old 27 May 2005, 06:58 PM   #8 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

you did a good job Spear. you pretty much summed up the entire week. I strongly disagree on the drinking of coke, which many of us know Pepsi is the Way to go. But in a nutshell, it was worth the read.

Old 27 May 2005, 07:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Sin
^ i believe that primarily had to do with Oeo's Leaving PWF.
Wrong. Totally wrong.
Old 27 May 2005, 07:10 PM   #10 (permalink)

oh.

I know he had a hand in it, so that was my conclusion. Then how did it happen?

Old 27 May 2005, 07:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Sin
you did a good job Spear. you pretty much summed up the entire week. I strongly disagree on the drinking of coke, which many of us know Pepsi is the Way to go. But in a nutshell, it was worth the read.

I was going to do Diet 7 Up, but I couldn't find a big enough picture.
Old 28 May 2005, 01:07 AM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

You know whats really sad????

The biggest piece of "news" in there was telling me it was the 27th. I went thru the whole day thinking it was the 28th

Now I getta go redo my paperwork

Old 28 May 2005, 12:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Good. Seperate the different stories a little more.