ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Sin's Thoughts. May 27th

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 May 2005, 10:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Sin's Thoughts. May 27th

Well, since it's been a while since any Primarily Major thing has happened here, With Exception to Sam Buying Gdawg's interview Segment for an Apparent Coffee Chain ( ) And the Supreme Absence of the Cabana for almost 2 weeks now (you're here Carlito, What's the holdup) i thought i'd whip out what's on my noggin as of late.

Well, Hopefully soon i'll have employment, But that'll wait hopefully after a 6 month learning course. you all know i'm not all there, and my sister in law is trying to help me out by trying to get me into this learning course, though nothing is confirmed.... yet. all it basically is, is just talking to people, and learning some skills to help me get used to going to work, and handling other people. i seem somewhat calm talking online, i'm not so calm when it's a total stranger in front of me. it'll run from 9- about 4 from Monday-friday, so it's kinda like going back to school. but that's not all. For going to the Course for 6 months, i will recieve abour $450 Every 2 weeks. And that, is indeed cool. I have to give out some names of teachers who have taught me in junior and High school, so i'll have to see if anyone still Works at the Junior high i went to (tried today, but nobody was there). I may also have to take a doctor's appointment to see what is the problem with me. Right now, i have no clue when the thing will even start up, or if i'll be in the thing. but hopefully i will, and Be raking some dough for all this.

In other news, Stick's back, the Ghost of Oeo haunted us this past week. the man must find a way to return full time. The board ain't the same withour him. The Cartoon Tourney is coming to a close. the GVGCOAT is wrapped up, with the Expected winner Mario Victorious. and i'm juggling the idea of Either doing the SVR league, or closing it down. i'm enjoying HCTP more to be honest. The whole CAW mode and AI of SVR Really pisses me off.

On to Praised or Damned

: Stick. Never really said much about it, but it is good to have you back stick.

: Carlito cool. WTF happened to the Cabana.

: Eaux. Always finds a way to make me laugh, or become a bit more educated.

: me. I already know i am.

: The ECW Revival. at first i thought this whole idea would suck. but as it gets closer to Realism, the more i cannot wait.

: Matt Hardy. Keep bitching. it ain't gonna get you back to the WWE/

..........and that's all the thoughts i got for today. till next time:

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

Old 26 May 2005, 10:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!ô

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

You know... that reminds me: Why did Michael Jackson cross the road?

Because his ***** was stuck in McCauley Culkinís squeakhole.
Old 26 May 2005, 10:16 PM   #3 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

Yeah, Jacko's Fucked no matter what he does now.

Old 26 May 2005, 10:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Good thoughts.
Quote:
Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.
I have never understood that line.

BTW, Nice user title.
Old 26 May 2005, 10:48 PM   #5 (permalink)

Which one, the eaux-Prentice? Cause it's Been Changed around so many times in the last hour or 2 i've lost count.

if it was, don't worry. it'll prolly be changed to SPAZ.... Something or other in a while. THen i'll change it back to the Eauz-prentice........ till it changes to another SPAZ title.

Old 27 May 2005, 11:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

The cabana my friend has been in a major slump....remember when wwe was throwing shitty tv on constantly every week for awhile.....well thats kind of what I'm going through right now.....I just gave up on it for ahwile....I PM'ed stick if he wanted to do one but no reply back.......but DC was always on at wrong times..And we kept pming each other when we were gonna do it.And GL..well th enight I was suppose to interview him my ankle had just fucked up on me.....BUt hopefully if someone here reads my sig...they'll pm me tonight and maybe we can get on eup...sorry for the construction.....Peace.
Old 27 May 2005, 12:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Hey remember I'm still on that list Carlito.
Old 27 May 2005, 12:35 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlito Cool
The cabana my friend has been in a major slump....remember when wwe was throwing shitty tv on constantly every week for awhile.....
When has the WWE Not thrown Shitty Tv constantly Every week (looks at Vis segment last monday, hell every week it's happened)

Old 27 May 2005, 03:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

I know I know...i was trying to go in order though....so if GL and DC arent available..then I'm gonna do one with someone not on the list.......so I might do one tonight...with XeR0.....I'll have to wait for his reply though............

Oh and sin I was talking about when they were constantly giving me headaches after watching it....hey hey hey!that vis segment was gold----Uhh i mean yeah it sucked
Old 27 May 2005, 04:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i'm available about 3pm est tommorow