ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

More Thoughts....take 3

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 May 2005, 01:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default More Thoughts....take 3

Here I am at work...bored again....so I'm going to bore you

First and foremost Netscape SUCKS...I've typed this up 3 times now....fuckin things keeps closing on me....Fuck you netscape....this is what happens when I rebel agains the Supreme Overlord Gates....

Secondly...and quite possibly more importantly....
RESCUE ME RETURNS IN JUNE
SET YOUR TIVOS

Leary will save your soul....

TV has been good to me this year
-Desperate Housewives ( I love me some Teri Hatcher)
-CSI New York ( Bless their uncharasmatic asses)
-Boston Legal ( I miss you Denny )
-Lost ( o the suspense....open the damned hatch)
-House ( I love bitter people...they remind me of me)
-Robot Chicken ( it is far superior to you)

Apparently....and I don't know if any of you were aware....some movie called "Star Wars" is comin out this week. If it weren't for those Burger King ads....or the M&Ms....or the constant commercials....or the magazine ads....or the interviews etc etc I might never have heard of this movie.

Thank God Mister George Lucas teamed up with all these other companies...otherwise this little feature might never have recieved the type of exposure it deserves.

George Lucas....you sir, are a whore.

Lookin at a new car....Ford Focus ZX3 2005 model....it rides great and all they want for it is 300 a month and my soul. Thats a deal.

My boss fucked up my schedule....she's gonna fix it....or I'll fix it....if I have to do it she aint gonna be happy.

There was a dude in here tonite talkin about gettin an import....at first I thought he was talkin about a car....to my horror I realized he was talkin about a wife.
God bless the US...

all kinds of attractive women in here tonite....its a good thing.

I wonder if the witness protection program would be fun...

New Chick at work....she's kinda thick, but it works for her....

I want to move....I dunno where to anymore....but yeah, gotta leave this pit.
I know I say I wanna move a lot....just because I don't actually do it doesn't mean I don't want to.

I hate Ashton Kutcher.

The last episode of That 70's show with Eric and Kelso is on Wednesday....I figure the show will still be funny next year....but the year after that I figure Hyde will be going to dude ranches with Mr. and Mrs. Foreman....soon enough it will be shark jumpin time.

Does anybody else watch That 70's Show?....Wasn't Eric's sister Laurie married to Fez at the beginning of the season? Where did Laurie go?

If you could sell your soul for anything...what would it be? I'm not saying I can give it to you, but I might be able to make a few calls.

Why haven't they cancelled American Dad yet?

I just took my shoes off....damn that feels good.

My favorite part of my job here ( after playin on the PC) is counting money...I dunno why, but I really enjoy counting money.

Women who have deeper voices than I do scare me....

Tickets for 3 Doors Down go on sale in 2 days....can't wait.

Haven't had a terrible day yet this week...but its only Monday....something can still blow up.

If you are reading this from Alabama...congratulations on figuring out this magic box. Those of us who bathe regularly (and some French people) call it a computer.

Speaking of congratulation....those of you who say "Congrads" or "Congradulations" should be assaulted by a horde of angry ruler toting nuns....
I suppose its not your fault...maybe your school failed you. Maybe you're slow. Maybe you are from Alabama.

What do you call a group of nuns? is it a horde? a flock? a herd? a murder?

Someone explain how a laser mouse works better on a mouse pad...its a frikkin laser...shoudn't it be the same on any surface?

I think I'm goin to Chicago next month....yup. I'm sure it'll be great....
good pizza anyways

You know what? I think I want a turkey sandwich....

GODDAM...FUCK YOU CARTOON NETWORK....goddam anime....

I really want an Xbox 360...there's a line already forming for people who need to get schooled in Halo and Madden....Don't worry kids, you will be owned...November 2005.

Its the middle of fuckin May already....this year has flown by....

so close to school time again....gettin nervous...then I think about all the college freshman I get to play with....

There is a girl upstairs in the hot tub room....she keeps callin down here....I think I'm gonna go upstairs and help her with the tub

Ya'll have a good nite

Old 17 May 2005, 08:12 AM   #2 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt
If you are reading this from Alabama...congratulations on figuring out this magic box. Those of us who bathe regularly (and some French people) call it a computer.

Speaking of congratulation....those of you who say "Congrads" or "Congradulations" should be assaulted by a horde of angry ruler toting nuns....
I suppose its not your fault...maybe your school failed you. Maybe you're slow. Maybe you are from Alabama.
I used to live in Alabama. People on the northshore of the Ponchatrain are much stupider. Trust me on that.

Quote:
I think I'm goin to Chicago next month....yup. I'm sure it'll be great....
good pizza anyways
To paraphrase Lewis Grizzard. "Why do Chicago pizzas have such thick crusts? What you don't eat you can use as insulation."
Old 17 May 2005, 01:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

BTW Kurt. Robot Chicken Fucking Ownz
Old 17 May 2005, 05:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

We don't Get Robot chicken

Old 17 May 2005, 05:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Sin
We don't Get Robot chicken
Funniest thing you'll see I guarantee it. Where else can you see optimus prime being anal probed for prostate cancer.
Old 17 May 2005, 06:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Saw some of it on kazaa once. i want so badly to see the Teen titans/Beavis and Butthead parody.

Old 18 May 2005, 06:53 AM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

last nite I found out some perks of my job (aside from net access) include
-Women offering me sex
-Random people offering me pot
-My boss offering me booze