ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Late Night with GDAWG

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 May 2005, 11:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG
Default Late Night with GDAWG

"Ba doo doo Ba doo doo..."

Announcer Guy: Hello ladies and gents and welcome to Late Night...with GDAWG!!!

Tonights guests provided they show:

The man who is General and G&T mod. One of the best posters here, ladies and gentlemen, make some god damn noise for the one and only... SIN!!!

And then, provided he shows, which seems unlikely, PWF's nimero uno soldier, JOSH!!!

And last but not least, the Cabana man, and future of See Dub, CARLITO!!!

And tonights co-host. Seems like he may not show up, but what the hell, he's crazy, he's weird, he's a former OT mod. Laidies and gents, SAM!!!

And here is you're host, a man so cool, he makes Brad Pitt look like Steve Urkel, a man so smart he makes Einstein look like Jessica Simpson. Ladies and gents make some huge noise for your host...GDAWG!!!!

ME: Thank you thank you good to be here.

Hey, how about that Iceshock? If he had any more personalities, he could star in the sequel to Me Myself and Irene, am I right? Only, that'd suck because Iceshock sucks. Anyways, onto the show.

Ladies, gentlemen, my first guest had an enormous amount of bad rep. I don't know why. But here he sits with green. Also, he is a multi-mod. Let's all give it up for the man they call...SIN!!!
Old 13 May 2005, 11:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Unlucky.

You make this the one time that he isn't here.
Old 13 May 2005, 11:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
Unlucky.

You make this the one time that he isn't here.
*wall breaks down*

*wheez* Darth Vader has come.... *cough*

to... *wimper* kill *wheez* all of *wheez* you goddam commies

*Vader storms onto set, turns around while holding lightsaber and accidentaly kills camera man*

*cough* shit *wheez*
Old 13 May 2005, 11:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

LADIES AND g-g-g-entlemen, it's D-D-D-arth Vader! What a surprise. So, I hear you have a movie comin out soon, tell me a little about this. And could you possibly bring Sin here with your mind?
Old 13 May 2005, 11:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

here now. was gone for a bit, and now i came back on. i knew you meant late, but 1AM?

Old 13 May 2005, 11:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

Its 11 here Sinual. So, we have 2 guests here now! Woo hoo this first show is starting to come together. So Sin, first, i'd like to get your thoughts on todays asshock situation. How pathetic is he, seriously.
Old 13 May 2005, 11:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Yes mortal *wheez* I have two movies coming out. One is called Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. The other is a lesser known side project called Orgasmatron VI: Return of the Deep Throat
Old 13 May 2005, 11:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

Err, interesting Vader. I demand to know the plot line of this side project!!! Now spill! I'm the media, I have a right to know

BTW, with no Sam, the cohost today is now everybody! Just submit a question for any of our guests .
Old 13 May 2005, 11:35 PM   #9 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

Well, i'm jus tglad he's gone........ Until, of course alter # 6 or 7 shows up to be banned again. I find it sad that he thought that berading an admin and calling him a nazi would get your old IP Account back.

Old 13 May 2005, 11:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDAWG
Err, interesting Vader. I demand to know the plot line of this side project!!! Now spill! I'm the media, I have a right to know

BTW, with no Sam, the cohost today is now everybody! Just submit a question for any of our guests .
I will take the role of cohost *drags over huge desk next to GDAWG's and sits down*

and to answer your question. The plotline to my side project is the same as A Night in Paris. Only Paris Hilton will be replaced by Padme who I coincidentaly kill in the other movie.
Old 13 May 2005, 11:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

Yes, it definately is sad. I personally think we should play out the Nazi thing and send him to a gas chamber. BTW, for future reference, could all guests quote the question to which they are answering? Thank you. Makes it easier to follow.

BTW, feel free to post Carlito.

So, Sin, right now, the boards have been relatively uneventful. So I ask, if you were in complete control, what would you do to liven things up?
Old 13 May 2005, 11:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDAWG

So, Sin, right now, the boards have been relatively uneventful. So I ask, if you were in complete control, what would you do to liven things up?
*slams fist into desk* Kill the rebels!
Old 13 May 2005, 11:41 PM   #13 (permalink)

i got no clue actually what i'd do to Keep things up. if i had a better computer, i'd be able to come up with better ideas. but i think trev, reb, and the gang are doing a good Job anyways.

Old 13 May 2005, 11:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

NO!!! I have so much to live for.

Umm, I hate Jedi?
Old 13 May 2005, 11:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Sin
i got no clue actually what i'd do to Keep things up. if i had a better computer, i'd be able to come up with better ideas. but i think trev, reb, and the gang are doing a good Job anyways.
Yeah, they are doin good, I was just curious.

So, tell us about how you think the GVGCOAT torney went. Was it as successful as you wanted it to be?