ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Second Cabana of the week! Mystery Guest!!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 May 2005, 11:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool
Default Second Cabana of the week! Mystery Guest!!!!!!!

I am here ladies and gents....with one of the COOLEST people that posts here on PWF!.......Please welcome Alli Sabbah!

*Sabbah walks out to some big pops and greets CC as he grabs a mic*

CC: So Sabbah here is a good....good friend of Carlito so i thought it was only appropriate to have one of my good buddies here on the Cabana!...so Typical start-up alli....Name...why you joined PWF...and if you think you are coool or not....

Alli:PWF? Oh one minute.

Allis body explodes into a million pieces and Bloodstains by Agent Orange begins to play as the Robe enshrouded form of Masque enters.

Masque: There is no more Alli Sabbah! There is only Masque. As for the reason I am here it is to gather my power for my inevitable world domination. By the way Carlito. If you value your soul those apples you eat will stay in that smug little mouth of yours. BWAHAHAHAHA!

CC: Uhhhh..uhhh...this wasn't suppose to happen..wheres...wheres Sabbah..he jus----jus---

*CC is perplexed by what just happened....and got an apple and spat over the exploded body,and then puts on a smirk*

CC: Anyways...so Masque...it seems to me you are...a bit....cooool....so anyways....tell me something....now most of us were here during the whole drama for your mama situation...and well maybe you can tell me and everyone else exactly why this big rumble fiasco began eh?

Masque: Actually Im as confused as you are by the whole thing. I was just sitting here minding my own business and I was suddenly thrown into a mix of people that were hated. The closest thing I can think of is a joke I made to Sik and Josh about a stupid petition against the PWF elite. Maybe one of them actually did it. That would be funny.

Blood drips from under masques cowl and he hurries and wipes it with his sleeve.

CC: So you had nothing to do with?Hmp..maybe that right there could tell everyone out there you did nothing worng and there was NO REASON TO ATTACK YOU and put you into a group of people that were hated I guess...anyways....let's get on to the next question....How did your face get so...sooo.....not coooool?

Masque: My face! What is wrong with my face? I have lived for generations and will always be the scourge of humanity and you insult my face! Ill kill you all I will rend your souls apart and send them screaming into the abyss.

He begins to demolish the set throing chairs and apples everywhere. Suddenly he stops and looks at Carlito in a puzzled gaze.

Masque: What was that question again?

CC: Umm..uhh yeah I just mumbled uh...some-

*CC looks closer at his face as hes a bit disgusted but doesnt want to offend him*

CC: Well so since thats cleared up..let's move on...now I know you were once mod of IWO and well the ALI era was good....what do you think of our new IWO founder...and future guest on the cabana?

Masque: I think DC is doing a fine job running the efed. He gets the shows out on time and is making everyone happy. I could not have asked for more. I never really wanted to be a mod anyways and I probably would have stepped down much earlier if I had managed to find a suck er kind hearted person to take it off my hands.

Masque absentmindedly peels a bit of flesh off his face and throws it into Carlitos apple barrel.

CC: Uhh...Masque? You alright there?

*CC looks at apples and as he grabs for one..Masque gets in his face and says "I...DONT ....THINK..SO!" and CC puts it back*

CC: Well we've seen many ups and downs in PWF...in your opinion...what have been the Top 3 Ups for PWF and top 3 Downs..

Masque: Ill let you know before I even begin that my memory is kind of hazy so the events I mention may or may not be factual. Hell I might even be making some of them up without realizing it. Well Ill start with the ups.

1. The banners I randomly place in my wifes sig every now and then that she loves so much.

2. Well the efed of course. I can honestly tell you that my stay on pwf would have been about two days if not for the efed.

3. The fact that I had an opportunity to meet many good people and still chat with some of them on msn every now and then.

Ok and now for the downs.

1. The fact that it seems some people on the site seem to think that the only opinion that matters in the world is thiers and that anyone who does not agree with them should be banned.

2. People that show up just to spam and start crap. Heck if you have to go on a website to start a fight thats pretty sad.

3. The fact that nobody has sent any money to the get Masque a personality fund which is a non profit organization that will help me become financially secure without having to work.

After this long speech a dead body falls from the ceiling and begins to dance merrily behind Carlito. When Carlito turns to see whats happening the body shoots up into the sky out of sight.

CC: uhhh Masque what was that..that thing...somethin just dropped down me and flew up in the air....Youre scaring me but it's okay..iI know how to keep my...cooooool.....anyways.....Let's get on to the One-word Poster Name game...simple I mention name...you give one word that comes to your mind...ANNNNY WORD.......

First up we have Corey

Masque: Almost as sadistic as me. I generally like him and he is one of those whom I speak with very often on msn. I hope to convert him to my legions some day whether he likes it or not. By the way look out behind you!

Masque points behind Carlito with a look of horror on his face and when Carlito looks behind him Masque bursts into laughter.

CC: Masque you are scaring me..and I mean that...anyways next is The returning PWF ol'-schooler.....Kurt

Masque: Kurt is the bane of the efed. He used to put out good info on movies and such before his and exos little spat though. He seems to be like a B-Movie where people either love him or hate him. I just kind of watch to see when the next Kurt vs Exo thread will start.

Suddenly Masque pulls out a a McDonalds fry bag and begins munching on the catsup covered contents.

Masque: Would you like one Carlito.

With that he pulls out a finger coveres in blood instaed of catsup and offers it to Carlito.

CC: Uhhh...uhhh....I think I'll pass there uhh...

*CC looks completely disgusted by it*

CC:....masque?Anywho....Next name is....one of the more intelligient posters....Mitch

Masque: Mitch First f all Im not asking Im telling you to eat this. Ladyfingers are much more delicious than apples. You have till the end of this interview to eat that. As for Mitch. I also speak with him quite a bit on msn at least when I see him on due to our differences in time frames. We get along just fine and have spent many times discussing efed things and such. Now Eat!

CC: Yeah just hold on to it and I will eat it uh later..anyways....last name.....Yours truly...carlito..carribean...Coooool

Masque: You would be much cooler if you cooperated. You know that I also speak with you on msn and I think you are alright by me. Actually the only beef I have with you is how happy you are that I am not running the efed anymore. No dont try to deny it I saw your posts. As a matterof fact I am getting more angry as I think about it. fORGET EATING THAT FINGER IM GOING TO DESTROY YOU.

With that Masque stands and begins to advance on Carlito with a crazed look in his eyes drooling and babbling to himself.

*carlito looks at Masque as he is about to attack him and CC realizes and runs away........10 MInutes later CC is shown on the screen addressing Masque*

*COMMERCIALS!!!!*

jack: You know what screw the school-boy advertising....I'm just gonna say it...FUCK MCDONALDS BITCHES!IF YOU DDONT COME TO MY jACK IN THE BOX..i WILL BEAT UP ALL OF YOU!@!!!!!BWHAHAHAHA

CC: Uhh...I had to come over here to continue..you scare me and I think you're trying to kill me....da's not coool....anyways....back from Commercials....Now I think you are/were one of the better posters here.....and when I read you were leaving it kind of sucked.....but now you're back sorta...and you are now posting regularly...sorta...what made you want to come back?

Masque: Kill you? Now why would I do that.

Grinning evilly and with his fingers crossed behind his back Masque continues

Masque: Trust me. I wont hurt you all you have to do is come back here and relax. As for your question... Im not really back per se I just pop in once and a while to check on the efed and sometimes promo. The whole Wrestlemania thread was just part of a crusade I started that is spread all over several places. I even wrote a review on an xbox site telling people to send nasty emails to THQ.

CC: No I'm not going back there buddy....I have uh...allergies to opened wounds or something...anyways....alright you know the drill what'd you eat today (something that actual human beings consume)

Masque: Breakfast was Two Chedder Bratwurst and Lunch was two Mcdonalds double cheeseburgers and dinner will be two more bratwurst. Although Im planning on eating some oh wait you said human food, never mind.
*COMMERCIAL BREAK!*

I'm Ronald Mcdonald and I'm here tot ell you if you read Carlito's cabana...I'll give you a 5 % discount off of your next purchase at Best Bu----shit I meant Mcdonalds!

CC: Well if you are hungry you could always enjoy that nice big bucket of apples I left in the ring....Now let's get back on track.....WWE...You enjoying it right now or is it plain ol' patooie...

Masque: I like Heidenreichs crazy gimmick for sure. The only real beef Im having with WWE at the moment is that Im getting sick of seeing the same matches day in day out. Id like to see newer rivalries involving other talent. That and Id like to see Mordecai return and crucify some people.

CC: Yeah I still wonder about that guy..Vince wanted to have a WWE Championship title run with him..now Imagine if it was Mordecai and Cena instead of JBL and Cena..now That would've been interesting.Well Buddy...these boxes are getting insanely long and I think it's enough to satisfy these awesome PWF'ers....So last thing...any shout-outs, thank yous you wanna say?

Masque: Shout outs? No not really. I thank you for this fine basket of apples that I will be taking with me as I leave. Also I will be taking all your Cabana decorations as well to sell on ebay for a nice profit. Ill be seeing you again when I find you and at that moment your soul will wither.

Last edited by Carlito Cool; 12 May 2005 at 11:35 PM.
Old 12 May 2005, 11:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

CC if you needed a picture of ronald being taken away by cops you should of asked me.
Old 13 May 2005, 01:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

^ true, but that one's actually pretty darn funny.

Good shit as always there Carlito. And Alli................... Get yo Ass back to regular posting.

Old 13 May 2005, 06:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
Mrs. Sabbah

He's like that at home too.

Old 13 May 2005, 12:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

You think you were thrown with those group of people??? Interesting because you and your wife seem to like to talk to them via PM...so

No one has ever been banned here because we didn't like thier opinion.
Old 13 May 2005, 12:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
You think you were thrown with those group of people??? Interesting because you and your wife seem to like to talk to them via PM...so

No one has ever been banned here because we didn't like thier opinion.
For your first point. I speak with a lot of people. However that in no way makes me responsible for thier actions on this site. By the way I dont think my wife speaks with anyone here other than Corey but I could be wrong.

Second how many times have I seen posts saying "Ban this person hes stupid."Blah blah blah. That and I recall one instance where The One banned someone for disagreeing with him. I keep thinking it was Carlito but it could be someone else. Not to mention that I said people who think others should be banned not mods that ban people. There is a difference.

Last edited by Masque; 13 May 2005 at 12:26 PM.

Old 13 May 2005, 12:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque
For your first point. I speak with a lot of people. However that in no way makes me responsible for thier actions on this site. By the way I dont think my wife speaks with anyone here other than Corey but I could be wrong.

Second how many times have I seen posts saying "Ban this person hes stupid."Blah blah blah. That and I recall one instance where The One banned someone for disagreeing with him. I keep thinking it was Carlito but it could be someone else. Not to mention that I said people who think others should be banned not mods that ban people. There is a difference.

Vivalaraza = Carlito if I am not mistaken. I think One did do that but whatever.
Old 13 May 2005, 12:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque
Second how many times have I seen posts saying "Ban this person hes stupid."Blah blah blah. That and I recall one instance where The One banned someone for disagreeing with him. I keep thinking it was Carlito but it could be someone else.
I unbanned him right away. That was wrong. That was only one time though and I took care of it right away. Give One a break though...he's just some confussed 12 year old...

People always say "Ban this person because of ____" But do you ever see it getting done? No. The only people who I don't give a shit about and I will ban them because I just feel like it and i'm bored is those PW faggots. But they don't count.

But I know people like Trev, DC, and myself have never banned people because we had a different opinion.
Old 13 May 2005, 12:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
I unbanned him right away. That was wrong. That was only one time though and I took care of it right away. Give One a break though...he's just some confussed 12 year old...

People always say "Ban this person because of ____" But do you ever see it getting done? No. The only people who I don't give a shit about and I will ban them because I just feel like it and i'm bored is those PW faggots. But they don't count.

But I know people like Trev, DC, and myself have never banned people because we had a different opinion.

I myself can't think of any bannings that you said about so yeah, I'd agree that you two don't. Good supporting staff to PWF (Mods, Admins, Supers.) Better than how I have to be a mod on www.gaiaonline.com.
Old 13 May 2005, 07:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Sabbah
He's like that at home too.
Being married to someone with a psychopathic alter-online ego who competes in e-feds must be awkward to say the least.
Old 13 May 2005, 09:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Sorry CC, but I just couldn't bring myself to read the rest of that.

Personally, I thought it was worse than mine.
Old 14 May 2005, 09:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

actually I temp banned that indy fed french guy...for like a day...but other than that nothing comes to mind
Old 14 May 2005, 11:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reb
Give One a break though...he's just some confussed 12 year old...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Being married to someone with a psychopathic alter-online ego who competes in e-feds must be awkward to say the least.

I love it when you guys knock the shit out of eachother.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss