ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Higher

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 May 2005, 09:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Higher

You're always afraid to speak to me
I never know why you runaway from me
Why do you run, runaway from me?

We used to be friends, we used to be tight
Now all we do is fight, you're not my friend
You're getting on my nerves, maybe someday you'll see the light
Then you'll know that I was right

Why do you run, you know you can't hide
speak to me, don't fly away
Don't hide from me, don't try to be

You think you're better, think you're higher?
You'd better let up because it's gonna come crashing down
When you fall I'll watch and stare
you can't hold the pain, you can only fool yourself for so long
my rage will get the better of me and I'll be higher
You'd better watch out because the end is now
Old 12 May 2005, 12:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

is this about the little goth girl?

Old 12 May 2005, 02:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt
is this about the little goth girl?
No, I haven't talked to her in ages. Plus she's not goth anymore, she's like emo or somethin now
Old 12 May 2005, 02:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

The hell's emo? Damn kids and their new fangled language -shakes fist-
Old 12 May 2005, 02:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade Draven
Well I'll tell ya... it's the following of this music genre that involves alot of whining and people who screech when they sing and attempt to string together a song even though they all revolve around their gf or having their dick sucked. If you want an example listen to Taking Back Sunday. Those are Emo bands. Emo kids are people who dress up like goths only they wear long sleeve shirts, emo glasses and have the long hair that gets in their eyes so they constantly flip their hair. Emo is a mish mash of preppy, goth, punk rock wannabes. Emo kids invented the blog aswell as the emo glasses.
Old 12 May 2005, 02:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
Mrs. Sabbah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade Draven
Glad I'm not the only one. Lol. I've never heard of it either.

Old 12 May 2005, 02:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Emo, that's just a bunch of jibber-jabber. It really means fool.
Old 12 May 2005, 02:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Eaux
Emo, that's just a bunch of jibber-jabber. It really means fool.
Shouldn't your name be Mr. Teaux?
Old 12 May 2005, 02:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Neaux, the point is it's one letter, fool.
Old 12 May 2005, 02:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

EauxRiginal. Very, Very, Eauxriginal

Old 12 May 2005, 07:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vader
No, I haven't talked to her in ages. Plus she's not goth anymore, she's like emo or somethin now

kill her....it would be for the best

Old 12 May 2005, 09:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt
kill her....it would be for the best
meh... I'm imdifferent