ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Carlito's Cabana...week 4.....Guest: Spear.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 May 2005, 02:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool
why me Carlito's Cabana...week 4.....Guest: Spear.....

This is one of the more horrible Cabanas you're going to see, not because of Spear.....but becasue I've just been tired this week and I was about to not do a Cabana this week but I said eff it..and half-assed it sorta....sorry....
__________________________________________________ _____________
*carlito is shown in Joe Louis Arena..home of the Red Wings and he looks around as "CARLITO" chants begin and he smiles upon the Joe louis fans....*

CC: Detroit!

*fans cheer*

CC: HOme of the Red Wings!

*fans cheer*

CC:...............Daaaaaa's not coooool

*Fans boo*

CC: Now since you people are not cooool....and might I add your Detroit Lions suck.....

*Boo*

CC: Now lemme finish...Instead of doing a Cabana tonight...I'm going to teach you people how to be coool.....so first off let's start off wi-......

*CC is interrupted and cut off and out comes Spear, he grabs a mic an dstares down CC*

Spear: I was told there was gonna be a Cabana tonight...........and last week I was told I was to be a guest of it.....so here I am I got all the time in the world.......

*CC looks enraged*

CC: well I decided to change that......so you can leave now....So anyways I'm goign to tea-...

*CC is cut off again by Spear as he gets the mic*

Spear: Maybe You didn't hear me...I was suppose to be a guest here on your Cabana carlito tonight...right here....in Detroit!

*fans pop insanely loud*

CC: YOu wanna be a guest on the Cabana huh? Well then let's see how cool you really are....So first off...let's get this straight...your name...why you joined PWF....and if you think you are cooool or not

Spear: Name....Spear

I joined PWF because I was in one of those Yahoo Game rooms, and I was talking to someone about wrestling. He said I should check out PW. So I did, and I was using that to check out all the wrestling news. Well one day, I go to PW, and there is this big ass ad for PWF on the front page. I think it said something like...."PW is moving. The new site will be Prowrestlingfans.com" or something like that.

I think I'm cool in my own circle of friends. Everyone had their own idea about what "cool" is. For instance, Jocks think other Jocks are cool, while band people think other band people are cool.

CC: I see....kinda like Carlito thinks whoever he wants to think is cooool.....you know for example if I thought you weren't coool....anyways...so PW turned into PWF...then why is PW still around....becasue most people I interviewed said they came from PW....

Spear: I don't know why PW is still around. I'm just telling you what I know.

*carlito puts on a whatever face *

CC: Whateva I guess das uh....cool? ANyways so today is Mother's Day....whatcha doing today..any big plans..

Spear: My dad and I are going over to my grandma's house. He has two sisters so it's going to be a big family gathering.

CC: Ahh I see...haha...anyways so being here at PWF so long...have you ever had PWFBeef with someone here or someone you just outright hate

Spear: You. Haha, j/k.

Actually the only person, or should I say people, who I really hate here are the nashmarks. I wish they wouldn't come one here and flood the forums with their pointless bullshit.

The guy is saying "GIMME MAH DR PEPPER BITCH!" and the gril's saying "I'll give you hot steamy sex if you let me have it. Guy says "Fuck off!" and knocks girl out and takes Dr.Pepper............DR.PEPPER IT IS THE TASTE!

CC: So umm...back from commercials....now spear i rmemeber the comment... "Damn i never get into these things" and which is why i picked you for the show tonight...tell me...I mean do you feel you're overlooked by people...I mean what do you think you have to do int his website to be able to get recognized

Spear: I feel I'm a little overlooked. I remember you saying that I'm PWF's Underdog, and I'm actually kind of happy with that title. I mean in sports, everybody roots for the underdog.

CC: Yeah that's true....so WWE...you been high on it lately or are you in rehab for it...

Spear: Well, I'm not sure really. It's like, lit in my mouth, but nothing is happening.

CC: I see....I been pretty high on it but most of all...I've been high on SmackDown..there's so much happening there right now.....and with that new Eddie-Rey feud....it's definitely gonna be on top of Raw for ahwile..............So tell me..what's a day in the life like for Spear.?

Spear: Really boring. I wake up, go to school, come home, take a nap, do my homework, and watch tv and post on here until "Who's Line" is over. The most exciting thing that heppends is school, mostly because everybody feels some strange urg to piss me off all the time.

CC: so this is going to be the part you ask me 3 questions..any q's go for it....shoot them

Spear: Alright...question #1. Why do YOU think your cool?

CC: Because...I just am...you know how birds are just born with wings.....humans born with a brain....just lik them...except I'm born with .....coooool...next

Spear: Do you expect to bring back Jesus to help protect you in the ring, because lets just face it, you could use some help.

CC: You are definitely stating to get erased from the "I dunno if they are cool" list to the....

*cc looks arounD* "Not cool" list...Jesus wasn't cool enought o protect me....He couldn't even take out Jooon Cena..I took out Cena my first match..however I have been in talk with him and he sai dhe might make a return...a surprise...return that is...

Spear: If your "Carlito Caribbean Cool"...Why do you look like your from like, Utah or something?

CC: Gosh spear I'm beginning to get tired...I don no if it was from the party last night or if you just outright bore me.....tot he people who bore me...i spit in their faces......You know what.....let's just completely flip this around...I'm enjoying you asking me questions...and Carlito's done 3 of these...so now I'm goign to give the mic completely to you and you can interview me....

*Carlito gives spear the mic as spear is un-sure*

Spear: Heh, time for me to take the interview into my own hands.

*Spear realizes what has been said to him, and slowly gets a twisted smile on his face*

Spear: Weeeeeell CC, those were some tough words you said there. I personally liked the fact that you find me, "boring". Well as you know, I come from a city that's know for being tough. What city/town/village/shack/tent do you come from? I bet it's some small ass town, where the biggest crime is pissing in the ocean.

And you never answered my third question.

CC: Well first off Mr.borin...I mean spear.....That third question..wat was it...the You look like you from utah crap......Maybe youre from Utah and you envy the fact I am from the carribeans....You took a bad turn buddy.....a bad, bad turn.......Utah isn't tough...

Spear: No, you took a bad turn.

*Spear punches Carlito as a Pistons fan throws a cup of beer at him*

*Out of nowhere Jesus comes in and beats Spear till he begins to bleed and Carlito joins him....he gets two chairs and sets them up to where they are facing each other....Jesus picks spear up to powerbomb him through it...and as he slams him carlito puts more force by pushing down....The chairs break and Carlito gets an appple out of his pocket as he throws it up..

CC: I told you that you took a wrong turn...that....thaaaas not cooool....

*Carlito bites the apple and spits in Spears face as Spear is motionless and the crowd is strongly booing him.*

*Carlito walks over to the fan that threw beer at him and laughs...then spits in his face too and Jesus attacks him.....*

Finally CC walks up and gets a mic....

CC: "To all you people wondering if you are not coool...that is the after effect of not being cool and trying to outsmart Carlito.....Carribean....cooooooool......also tune in next week to see if the same thing will happen to my guest Green Lantern and we'll find out how much he loves this country......Thank you thank you!

*carlito's music plays as the camera zomms in on a bloody Spear and the fan they knocked out*

*Carlito leaves to his music as the screen fades to black*
__________________________________________________ ________

That's right...no glory no glamour.....just the Cabana....I feel like it's naked without all the pictures... I'm sorry folks and I'm sorry Spear..I promise to deliver next week.....
Old 11 May 2005, 02:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Definiely Less great as others, but that Dr. Pepper Thing is sig-worthy.

Old 11 May 2005, 05:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
Mrs. Sabbah

I thought it was good Carlito. I was entertained.

Old 11 May 2005, 05:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Sin
Definiely Less great as others, but that Dr. Pepper Thing is sig-worthy.
Yeah, thats what we were saying when we were doing the damn thing.
Old 11 May 2005, 09:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Mine was the best
Old 11 May 2005, 01:02 PM   #6 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

^ no, mine was.

Old 11 May 2005, 01:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Now kids, stop bickering. You were both equally appreciated.
Old 11 May 2005, 04:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDAWG
Mine was the best
Correction to you and Sin, mine was. I was the first to be spat at and I fought back. Mine was ground-breaking.
Old 11 May 2005, 06:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Creauxce
Correction to you and Sin, mine was. I was the first to be spat at and I fought back. Mine was ground-breaking.

Jubilation.
Old 11 May 2005, 06:25 PM   #10 (permalink)

True, Yours was.............. 2nd best.

Old 11 May 2005, 06:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

Hmm...I unno...not to offend the other two guests or anything(and if I do I am truly sorry) but I think that it's a tie between Sin's and GDAWG's.....

Also If I can get a hold of GL.....you people maybe...dont start getting your hopes up...but maybe you might see another Cabana up just because I feel I owe it to you guys....just maybe....