ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

The Thoughts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 May 2005, 02:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default The Thoughts

Been awhile since I did this. Let's go...

Today I had Saturday Detention. Originally, all I had was after school detention, but I decided to skip that. Then they gave me after school principal detention, and I skipped that. Then they gave me Saturday Detention... and I skipped that! So they brought me down to the office one more time, and said if I don't go to Saturday detention this week, I was gonna be suspended. So yeah, I'm actually pretty grateful for all the chances they gave me. I had to be at school from 8:30 to 11:30 today, but atleast I didn't have to go all day like in The Breakfast Club. God, that must've sucked. I only had 3 hours, and it felt like for-fucking-ever. Just think about 8 hours.

Right now on ESPN Classic, they're showing this basketball game. Chicago Bulls/Cleveland Cavaliers from the early 90s. The ending's coming up in a few minutes, and it's gonna be awesome. Michael Jordan hits what many people call "The Shot" to win the game with no time left on the clock. By the time I post this shit, the game will probably be over. So don't try to turn to ESPN right now, silly.

I've been reading this awesome book lately, called "The Dark Side of the Game" by Tim Green. Green played in the NFL for 8 years. Football is huge here in Texas, but it's like the only sport that I don't really follow. I followed last year, but that was only because there was no hockey. So yeah, it's very interesting to read what it's like in the NFL. This Tim Green guy is one very intelligent football player, and he holds nothing back. He talks about everything from steroids, to training camp, to racism, field goal kickers, the media, and even Deion Sanders. I'm around half way through right now.

Today there will be a huge sports game on TNT. Game 7 of the series between Indiana and Boston. It's obvious that I'm a huge Celtic fan, and it'll be very fun to see those Beantowners go at it with everything on the line. And they BETTER win. I didn't spend 30 dollars on this Celtic t shirt for them to be eliminated in the first round.

Okay, enough about sports. I could rant about sports all day, but it probably doesn't appeal to some of you in this forum. I may have to start doing my Thought Columns in the Sports Forum like Glue and Highlight, because sports is all I ever talk about anymore.

Kurt recently made a thread saying everyone sucks. And yeah, I'd have to agree. This forum is a great place to speak your opinion and converse with others, but it can only happen if everyone particpates. Well, unless you like a bunch of triple and quadruple posts. I don't, and I think it's the same with everyone else. So stand up, post like you've never posted before, and enjoy yourself.

I'm out. I probably won't do another one of these for like 2 weeks, so I hope you liked this one.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 07 May 2005, 04:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Damn...weekend detention. Thats unheard of here.
Old 07 May 2005, 05:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

^^^^^The HS here gives you weekend dentention if you miss ONE homework assignment, and they don't let you leave until you are finished with it.
Old 07 May 2005, 07:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

^

WTF!

That's ridiculous

We get Saturday if we do something really really bad or if we miss a after school Friday Detention....

If We Miss a Saturday it's like a Instant Suspension or something...