ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Carlitos Cabana Delayed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 May 2005, 11:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool
Default Carlitos Cabana Delayed

It was suppose to be posted tonight...I had everything ready everything setup...it was all done,I thought it was the best one I've done yet....but due to my stupid fucked up computer...right when I clicked "Submit Thread" it simply closed every Internet window I had....this is the secodn time its doen this too.....piece of shit is pissing me off...so anyways...i'll proly just post it when I have time this week....sorry
Old 04 May 2005, 02:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Fucked p pc's aren't cool. just ask me. i found out i can actually play MP3s on this thing, but it crashes after a while of playing the,

Still can't wait for the Cabana this week.

Old 04 May 2005, 02:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold

^Yup..I've been a ppart of the "MY PC is Fucked Up" Club for quite some time...we were suppose to get it fixed but it screwed up and we have a new one all ready but we have to wait to see if they can fix our current problem......

Really though I had all the pictures..good stuff from GDAWG..EVERYTHING....gone...the first it was cause I opened a PM in the same window and the second cause I clciked "submit" and it closed everything..Oh welll.....expect it to be up either Thursday night or Friday Morning....and once again sorry for the delay
Old 04 May 2005, 07:00 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I'm next weeks cabana right?
Old 04 May 2005, 08:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Yessir, you are Spear.

And this sucks.
Old 04 May 2005, 06:22 PM   #6 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

Just save it all to notepad, or Word first. then copy and paste it, then save it.

Old 04 May 2005, 07:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
IC Champion

See I tried that....first my notepad froze up...and when it finally got pasted on word..(it took forever) the screen closed and then word closed

**EDIT** The Cabana will be posted tonight! ....I'm going to my friends and posting it from there I think or if this comp lets me do something then I'll post it from here

Last edited by Carlito Cool; 04 May 2005 at 07:10 PM.
Old 04 May 2005, 07:41 PM   #8 (permalink)

wow, and i thought my pc was bad.